well fook me

looks like something has spooked him as thats listed with EVERY patch now when you download it from there lol

what? you didnt think a perm ban and a block on my IP and every email addy i own would stop me bringing the patches here did you? lol

the only ones who have lost out in all this is the members over there, ive noticed today one of their 'team' saying 'untill you read from a senior member that the 3500 is safe to use with sly cards, dont' asnd thought to myself, this all started cos their senior members were saying 'yay, darkman has fixed this'

mucking fuppets lol

im still there, but now as a pure leech ;)

looks like something has spooked him as thats listed with EVERY patch now when you download it from there lol

what? you didnt think a perm ban and a block on my IP and every email addy i own would stop me bringing the patches here did you? lol

the only ones who have lost out in all this is the members over there, ive noticed today one of their 'team' saying 'untill you read from a senior member that the 3500 is safe to use with sly cards, dont' asnd thought to myself, this all started cos their senior members were saying 'yay, darkman has fixed this'

mucking fuppets lol

im still there, but now as a pure leech ;)

It annoys me how these guys take all the credit and do bugger all and everyone acts like the sun shines out of Darkmans arse. I made an interesting post on #####, I wonder what response I get, I'm sure Darkman will have something interesting to say.

New fix for Polsat.

Warning !

All Patches come from ##### TEAM no where else!

I thought the patches where made and tested in Korea and ##### was just a forum for releasing them. Maybe wrong though, and i'm sure someone will correct me if I am.

Last edited by a moderator:
you wont get a reply m8, itll be deleted, might be worth saving anything from your profile thats important to you lol

Ps whos that in your avvy over there lol

@nirelandguy

what was the question that you asked?

@nirelandguy

what was the question that you asked?

the last 2 lines in the quote at the bottom of his post m8.

since being 'handed down' to MAGIC looks like quite a few places are talking about this

Last edited:
ah yes i see.

i was going to ask the same question.

you wont get a reply m8, itll be deleted, might be worth saving anything from your profile thats important to you lol

Ps whos that in your avvy over there lol

You don't know who that fine beast of a woman is??? Miss Courtney Friel, Fox News Entertainment reporter she is on Sat and Sunday nights from 8-11pm, She brightens up my weekends:proud:

digi wanders off to tune in Fox News Entertainment

lol

About a year ago I was a member of some other forum and was assisting some lads with dreambox or dbox2 setup. One lad was looking for an image so instead of giving it to him , in a pm I directed him over here and told him he should donate to help out. I disguised the link also by putting each letter of the url on a new line. He was delighted and very appreciative.

I was banned about a day later. Aint never been back!

About a year ago I was a member of some other forum and was assisting some lads with dreambox or dbox2 setup. One lad was looking for an image so instead of giving it to him , in a pm I directed him over here and told him he should donate to help out. I disguised the link also by putting each letter of the url on a new line. He was delighted and very appreciative.

I was banned about a day later. Aint never been back!

the fact that darkman has the time to read everyones pm's bewilders me, his business must be going to pot.

other forums were famous for this, reading pm's changing content and even sending pm's on your behalf, satdudes was a big culprit.

theres a guy lives near me, im not too sure where hes from but hes not british. i setup a motorised system (5400) for him a few weeks ago and hes recently got the internet as well. the last week or so hes been phoning me up and asking about other models of technomate, thinking back now i should have realised, but at the time thought nothing of it

he just phoned me asking why hes banned from the site, so i ask him his username, check and hes not even joined, so i ask him to confirm the site, all ill say is its not dw

looks like some of the info ive given him hes posted on this other site and theyve realised it must have come from me, and theyve banned this poor newbie with the reason 'like i need an excuse' lol

hes signing up here now, but what a bunch of mucking fuppets lol

ps, id also bet this thread is copied to the mods room over there lol

Why is it all so hush hush over on #x#x#x? One guy asked yesterday, "Can I edit the patches" No I replied, the only people who can edit the patches are the guys that make the boxes over in the far east, If you want something done it has to go through Als*t. I presume thats why I got banned, But why is it such a big secret that Darkman and Co don't make the patches???

Last edited by a moderator:
Think i have something to add to this thread and boy is it a good one!!

I recently joined a forum that is mentioned several times on this thread and used the same name as i have here so i dont have a million different logins for each forum

i got a response saying that i had to change my name as is had references to an old cable tv company and cable tv hacking wasnt allowed on there site and my name telewestTUM slightly bended the rules

are they serious or is some sort of adolf hilter figure running things over there and they just went off on a power trip!!!!

ive never mentioned hacking at any point and only register so i could get support for my dark motor which after 2 weeks still havent had a reply to my thread!!

change it to te1ewestTUM see if they complain about that

maybe should all swamp them...........
start anti a#s#t ......protest:banana::banana:

Are they still giving you a hard time mate?

nah m8, im just a pure leech over there now, i wont even risk helping people there via PM as i know 101% they get read by more than just the intended reciepient

its not about the quality of the support there, its about how much the shop can make, no matter what the cost to the end user. the number of people who have been banned for asking a simple newbie question about equipment bought from them is unreal

they may say they have 125k+ members, but id bet that over 100k are banned and another 21k not active

for a board with so many members, they must have deleted millions of posts for what their stats show, esp if compared to DWs member count to post ratio

A###t : Threads: 102,112, Posts: 537,296, Members: 126,683
s4f : Threads: 37,109, Posts: 74,496, Members: 11,137
wod : Threads: 27,298, Posts: 157,676, Members: 14,950
digitalworldz : Threads: 250,994, Posts: 1,897,915, Members: 58,443

Last edited:
Since you first reported the PM situation I've stopped using PM's there as well. A mate of mine was recently banned from there because he wanted to return his TM receiver due to it being faulty and he was banned without warning.

Back