You have been banned for the following reason:
Sending links via the pm system

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

ahh well, their loss

sorry to see you go.

maybe secret agent working undercover here. lol

maybe im next?

:Chainsaw:

their site auto hides links as well, so that means that someone has been reading another members PMs over there

naughty

i did m8, and got banned again lol, but i managed to tell them to remove ALL of my posts and copyrighted images or ill start legal proceedings against them in the week lol

it also means that they have been reading your PMs m8, as i delete all mine as soon as theyre sent or received over there

Ever since their site was hacked into they have been keeping an eye on what messages are sent between members. If any of you are members there I would reframe from using their PM system or try not to discuss anything that is against rules of the forum.

@ Digi
I'm sorry to hear that mate as your input was quite valuable on that forum and you produced some really good post on there. Anyways its their loss at least you can help out here more often. ;)

i did m8, and got banned again lol, but i managed to tell them to remove ALL of my posts and copyrighted images or ill start legal proceedings against them in the week lol

it also means that they have been reading your PMs m8, as i delete all mine as soon as theyre sent or received over there

If you change email address,clear cookie, reset router and get a new IP I'm not sure how they could detect you.

well fook em craig they've prob just been looking for a reason to ban you for some time for being a tw@t :roflmao:

@hackmax it's the sat forum thats run by a bunch of arseholes and delete posts as soon as somthing is mentioned that they dont like or go against the almighty darkman pmsl-----------------@lsh@t m8;)

its not darkman no more though, its MAGIC lol

his first release was technomates official frimware lol

And the release of the Digi TV AU patch which never went off in the first place.

What site are we talking about ?

hack it and wreck the site mate a bunch of arrogant up ur arse let me suck ur balls darkman even though i dont write the patches but just take the glory ******s so max wreck em mate

As you say Digi mate, it's their loss, fooking twats.

Is it only Darkman that can write patches? well and this magic guy? How come no one else has attempted it? Digidude u seem to be well in with Technomate, surly they could give you the code or what ever is required

Is it only Darkman that can write patches? well and this magic guy? How come no one else has attempted it? Digidude u seem to be well in with Technomate, surly they could give you the code or what ever is required

technomate write the patches not darkman or magic but he takes all the glory for it

technomate write the patches not darkman or magic but he takes all the glory for it

Oh now that is interesting, so why do they give them to him? I believe Clarke Tech receivers are a direct rip off of Technomates or maybe its the other way around, either way it shouldn't be to hard to modify a Clarke Tech patch to work on TM

my opinion is that darkman, and MAGIC release patches without even looking at them, they are 'given' a file, add magic to the start of the file name, then release it, the 3000 patch yesterday proved that they dont check or write themselfs, if they wrote the new 3000 patch, how could they possibly release an unreleased technomate firmware if they wrote the patch and tested it themselfs before making it public.

i asked a question about one of the patches last month and it was deleted within a few mins as it bordered on card sharing discussion, the question could have been answered with a simple yes or no, but went unanswered, even after PM'ing about it

one phonecall to somebody who i cannot mention and voila, its in the next patch

if a###t was writing the patches, dot you think theyd be asking me more about my findings with the skycards? so THEY could fix it

my opinion is that darkman, and MAGIC release patches without even looking at them, they are 'given' a file, add magic to the start of the file name, then release it, the 3000 patch yesterday proved that they dont check or write themselfs, if they wrote the new 3000 patch, how could they possibly release an unreleased technomate firmware if they wrote the patch and tested it themselfs before making it public.

i asked a question about one of the patches last month and it was deleted within a few mins as it bordered on card sharing discussion, the question could have been answered with a simple yes or no, but went unanswered, even after PM'ing about it

one phonecall to somebody who i cannot mention and voila, its in the next patch

if a###t was writing the patches, dot you think theyd be asking me more about my findings with the skycards? so THEY could fix it

I have PM'd Darkman over they years asking for various things to be done and reporting bugs, He rarely replies and when he does he is very ignorant

Back