Well done the French !

if they did have their way we would all be reading the quran,not for me.

they had their time long time ago,no way never again ,there are good men around them,if they want to die let the die.
in the east you have to comply with there ways ,they should comply with our way or go back there.
i have lots of friends who are Muslim and just want to live.
i live my life.
let them live their lives.
if they want war let them have it.

if they dont let them alone not all muslim are mad or bad.

its The Arabs represent 7% of the Muslim world bro not 2

this thread is going nuts,time to end the haters ball.
i am no muslim but if you look into any smoke you dont always see fire.
i i think what the french did was great,pity they didnt do somthing b4 it happened,they knew.

Last edited by a moderator:
let’s look at this in context:

The Arabs represent 2% of the Muslim world, so that’s 98% of the Muslim world are non-Arabs.
Then, the people in this video are Palestinians or Egyptians and I don’t know what percentage of the Arab world are Palestinians and Egyptians but you can see they are a very small minority.

Now, I’m sure we all know what’s been going on in Palestine for the past 60 years, but let me give you the Palestinians argument:

At the end of the Second World War we (the British) decided to give the Jews, a small part of Palestine. Palestinians agreed and said “welcome they are our brothers from Father Abraham”. Then the Jews started killing and taking over Palestine with the backing of the USA and to some extent British.

So now, I don’t know about you but if I were a Palestinian, suffering in the hands of the Jews and the might of the USA for the past 60 odd years, I would probably teach my kids the same propaganda lessons that the video is doing to that Palestinian child.

The guy who attacked the supermarket on friday, was he Palestinian? Algerian from memory

The Mumbai attacks where they made a be line for the Jewish hostal, was they Palestinian?

You don't need to be a Palestinian to kill Jews

Have a look here MEMRITV - The Middle East Media Research Institute

TV from across the Islamic world, pretty much all the same theme.

Keep it on track please guys. Don't force us to start editing or deleting posts.

I have never been a great fan of the French but I am praising their stance on eradicating scum and I believe that is the stance the rest of the world needs to adopt, in fact they all need to step up to the plate and take action before these fanatical head cases become "operational" and I don't just mean those "performing" in the name of Islam, I mean all the nutters, such as Anders Behring Breivik et al.
The Intelligence Services know who the majority of the High Level Risks are and I believe it is time to be proactive and not reactive, the lives of a thousand of these low lives is still not worth the life of one innocent.

I have never been a great fan of the French but I am praising their stance on eradicating scum and I believe that is the stance the rest of the world needs to adopt, in fact they all need to step up to the plate and take action before these fanatical head cases become "operational" and I don't just mean those "performing" in the name of Islam, I mean all the nutters, such as Anders Behring Breivik et al.
The Intelligence Services know who the majority of the High Level Risks are and I believe it is time to be proactive and not reactive, the lives of a thousand of these low lives is still not worth the life of one innocent.

In most cases you read about in the news the perpetrators are knows to some authority.

let’s look at this in context:

The Arabs represent 2% of the Muslim world, so that’s 98% of the Muslim world are non-Arabs.
Then, the people in this video are Palestinians or Egyptians and I don’t know what percentage of the Arab world are Palestinians and Egyptians but you can see they are a very small minority.

Now, I’m sure we all know what’s been going on in Palestine for the past 60 years, but let me give you the Palestinians argument:

At the end of the Second World War we (the British) decided to give the Jews, a small part of Palestine. Palestinians agreed and said “welcome they are our brothers from Father Abraham”. Then the Jews started killing and taking over Palestine with the backing of the USA and to some extent British.

So now, I don’t know about you but if I were a Palestinian, suffering in the hands of the Jews and the might of the USA for the past 60 odd years, I would probably teach my kids the same propaganda lessons that the video is doing to that Palestinian child.

A reasonably accurate evaluation that has little to do with this current issue?

Why am I not surprised...

Charlie Hebdo terror mentor's wife on benefits in Leicester - Telegraph

The wife of an al-Qaeda lynchpin who mentored the Charlie Hebdo murderers is living on benefits in Britain after deciding France was too strict against Muslims.

That sums up our benefit system quite beautifully.
Her husband is banned from UK due to terrorist activity yet she lives in Leicester forging the next generation of Jihadis, on full benefits.

IF I was in charge there would be a lot more dead active terrorist, unlike the do gooders of this world I would not have any problem taking them out, I would even take out the known suspects and hate preachers, instead of putting them on a no fly list I would put them on a no Live list and be done, if captured they will not give up information freely anyway and would therefore either have to be tortured or kept in prison for years at our cost, as said kill the scum and be done
Any idea how many people are on UK watch list, and this is only the ones that are known.

He got it right the first time, unless you have tried to read the Koran or learn about Islam please lets not try to mislead everyone.

The Koran id rife with anti-Semitism, cause and effect. Brainwash 4-5 year olds that Jews and Christians are apes and pigs and kill them everywhere you find them, then this is the consequence.

Just to add to this, watch this video. It lasts for a little over 6mns but it's quite chilling.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Unless our governments recognise that the people in that video are "ordinary muslims" and treat them accordingly, our way of life is ultimately doomed and sooner rather than later.
Does that make me anti-islamic?

Yes, if that means I dislike the religion, its violent teachings and those who treat it as a proper way to live and behave.

as said kill the scum and be done

Looks like they did watching this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A reasonably accurate evaluation that has little to do with this current issue?

Yes....and no.

In the context of the thread itself, it is irrelevant, but it was posted as an illustration of the historical reasons why the muslim world is in conflict with the jews. This in turn was prompted by eon's 'claim' that the muslim religion itself was anti-judaic.

(phew, long winded, but I got there)

On the subject of those videos and links posted, it's bit like posting videos of The Reverend Ian Paisley or one of those American fundamentalist nutjobs, and claiming that it was representative of mainstream Christianity.

id say 100,if not 1000s even us lmao.

The 125 of "Special Interest" would be a good start to saving the lives of innocent people.

Nobody from the special interest list has ever launched an attached. If I remember, non of the 7/7 bombers were even on the watch list. Shows the state of 'intelligence'. Your best bet for stopping attacks is with the aid of community and by pre-emptive murder you are just driving a deeper wedge between authorities and the community. The communities know who the extremists are, same situation that was in NI.

Look at the attacks in Paris. Neighbours knew of the arms cache but through a combination of poor confidence in authorities and intimidation didn't report it.

Nobody from the special interest list has ever launched an attached. If I remember, non of the 7/7 bombers were even on the watch list. Shows the state of 'intelligence'. Your best bet for stopping attacks is with the aid of community and by pre-emptive murder you are just driving a deeper wedge between authorities and the community. The communities know who the extremists are, same situation that was in NI.

Look at the attacks in Paris. Neighbours knew of the arms cache but through a combination of poor confidence in authorities and intimidation didn't report it.

The 7/7 Bombers were on the radar, see BBC NEWS | INDEPTH | LONDON ATTACKS
Nothing about these jihadist can be compared to Northern Ireland, other than the bombers were low life scum and it was the innocents who suffered.

The 7/7 Bombers were on the radar, see BBC NEWS | INDEPTH | LONDON ATTACKS
Nothing about these jihadist can be compared to Northern Ireland, other than the bombers were low life scum and it was the innocents who suffered.
Sorry, don't see anything on that article to say they were being watching. One of the bombers, Germaine Lindsay was incorrectly identified by the US as being on a watch list but that turned out to be incorrect as they has confused his name with Lindsay Jermaine. I will add that the underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab who tried to blow up a UK to US plane was known to UK and US intelligence agencies, still didn't stop him getting on the flight.

As for NI, my point is that both NI community and Muslim communities knew the people involved in various attacks but poor relationship with police in both cases contributed to the communities keeping quiet. Going around murdering potential bombers is not the answer, as US & UK have found out in various wars. You need to get the communities on your side to prevent attacks.

As for NI, my point is that both NI community and Muslim communities knew the people involved in various attacks but poor relationship with police in both cases contributed to the communities keeping quiet. Going around murdering potential bombers is not the answer, as US & UK have found out in various wars. You need to get the communities on your side to prevent attacks.
Well killing terrorist scumbags certainly stopped an atrocity in Gibraltar when these 3 arseholes were topped in 1988 Operation Flavius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia they never lived to carry it out

What all the do gooders don't understand is we cannot win a war with these low lives by figting fair and following Queensbury rules and Genève conventions and such, we have to fight dirty like they do, I have no feeling or compassion for any of them, the more dead murdering terrorists the better, they are worthless pieces of shit

Sorry, don't see anything on that article to say they were being watching. One of the bombers, Germaine Lindsay was incorrectly identified by the US as being on a watch list but that turned out to be incorrect as they has confused his name with Lindsay Jermaine. I will add that the underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab who tried to blow up a UK to US plane was known to UK and US intelligence agencies, still didn't stop him getting on the flight.

Mohammad Sidique Khan "Khan was known to the MI5, but officers assigned to investigate him were diverted to another operation."
and
Shehzad Tanweer "In 2004 he travelled to the Pakistani city of Karachi along with Khan
The two became known to the security services, but were on the periphery of other surveillance operations"

As for NI and a poor relationship with the police contributing to the communities keeping quiet, that certainly was not the reason for the communities keeping quiet about what was going on around them, there was the fear from within as well as the fear of "the other side" irrespective of whether you were Catholic or Protestant.

you play with fire you get burnt..those people who were associated with the magazine and publishing the cartoon got what they deserved..there is a limit, eevn the pope has said there is a limit to respect every religeon yet these french twats who decided to print cartoons of the prophet stepped over the mark and paid the price..im for freedom expression and speech but not to insult billions of muslims around the world..sooner or later you gonna pay and they did..

Back