well done Kryptview

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
is this the only box out there where the support has been there within hours ?

top marks so far for the team behind this kryptview is still going strong with V6 image on :Clap:

Yes a big thankyou to the Team out there....whoever they may be :Clap:

I'll second that. The Kryptview team took care of this problem well in advance before it happened whereas other boxes failed. :Clap: :Clap:

if this remains the case I may be moving from dreambox to kryptview :D

I'll be keeping an eye on future developments.

I wonder how they are getting the autoroll to still work.

thats a good news. people will be rushing to buy them now. meaning price increase.

thats a good news. people will be rushing to buy them now. meaning price increase.

Not the case the price remains the same buy from a trusted seller. Yes it has gone to show the support is there for this box.

tmc

Yip, hat's off from me too. Stuck the new bin file on this morning, 10 min scan & channels had cleared by the time I changed the clock to summertime.
Big thanks from me.

Not the case the price remains the same buy from a trusted seller. Yes it has gone to show the support is there for this box.

tmc

yes nice one m8 for the support

3 cheers for the kryptview

Loaded new software on today gone has my glitching channels on about 10 channels seems more stable all together thx

if this remains the case I may be moving from dreambox to kryptview :D

I'll be keeping an eye on future developments.

I wonder how they are getting the autoroll to still work.

The EMM containing the keyroll method is in the stream, log the stream capture the EMM decrypt it to discover the keyroll method figure out whats different about it and code your emu to handle it accoridngly....same as how the majority of other fixes are made.

But yeh you got to give the team behind the Kryptview credit for being on the ball and releasing a fix so quickly. With the dreambox they will handle any open source image i.e: the people behind the cams and images dont release them purely for profit hence there may not be anyone actively working on the code...theres no need to get a speedy fix out for the emu authors theyre not gaining anything. The cams are usually from other countries and orignally used for satellite (modded for cable usage).

Different concept with the Kryptview and others such as starview, eurovox etc, these are closed source boxes created and marketed purely for profit in the UK market. It's in the interest of the manufacturer and teams to relaease fixes quickly to keep sales up and existing customers happy.

tmc

I can vouch for that statement. Well done. I notice the sponsered site for the SV appears to be down. All links are directed to the sponsers site.

yes i have a kryptview in ireland and its autorolling with new image no problem, only thing is the info doesnt work but i would say they will sort that out, the picture is better than my dreambox really good. its about 4 times the size of a dreambox but then most boxes are.

yes i agree, a big thanks to the team, also just thought id let u know there has been a vm van man doing something in the grey box in b33 Outmore road, trying to trace signals i suppose. Thanks again to the team A*

Back