Weird can any 1 help

gravedigger

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all.

Bought a silver dbox off ebay with no img installed. Flashed Keywelt version 3.1 across to the box with nps at all. Did a scan on telepest and found 275 channels and radio in total.

Obv im happy so far this box works, so then i proceed to take to my mates house who is on NTHell and by god it gave me hell. Scanned for channels and nothing, found the transponders nps but just no channels, I did change the sym rate to NTHell but nothing, even tried on Telepests sym and still nothing.

Can any1 explain whatrs wrong? This box was a bugger to ftp so i thought id get channels by most trusted way. How can Telewest be ok but Not NTHell. Please help.

Area for NTL is tamworth, whearas Telepest is solihull.

did you change the cable select to 6887 for ntl also his signal might be a bit weaker and require a signal booster

gravedigger said:
Hi all.

Bought a silver dbox off ebay with no img installed. Flashed Keywelt version 3.1 across to the box with nps at all. Did a scan on telepest and found 275 channels and radio in total.

Obv im happy so far this box works, so then i proceed to take to my mates house who is on NTHell and by god it gave me hell. Scanned for channels and nothing, found the transponders nps but just no channels, I did change the sym rate to NTHell but nothing, even tried on Telepests sym and still nothing.

Can any1 explain whatrs wrong? This box was a bugger to ftp so i thought id get channels by most trusted way. How can Telewest be ok but Not NTHell. Please help.

Area for NTL is tamworth, whearas Telepest is solihull.
that sounds like signal problem if box works at your house it should work there once the freqs was changed

I know this might sound obvious but has your mate got a digital or analogue connection? If it's analogue the filter box on the wall will have to be changed or use 'f' connector joiners et cetera.

Back