Sensible Topic HELP - How do i delete files from my ROM on android box?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I was getting frustrated the other day with lag/spinning disc whilst watching episodes of TWD, so i thought i would try to download then, i took 2 mins and problem solved, no lag/spinning disc.

I was using UNLOCKMYTV app.

I have just been through box and can NOT find a way to delete them?

I have found them in 'File Explorer' App under - path is -Filebrowser>local disc>movies/o/newpipe.

BUT i can not delete them. When u select them you only have the option of choosing what player to open them with?

Plus i done it to 3 times on same link THINKING it would just carry on downloading from the last one but its created 3 downloads so i can't use it now??

Any ideas I've googled and nothing out there, it even has a delete function but you can not select anything to delete, only open???

Cheers delete1.jpgdelete2.jpg

In file browser, click and highlight the first icon on the top left ticks and 3 lines one, this allows you to put a tick next to the file you want to delete, once you have placed a tick next to the file you want rid of, go to the next icon 3 dots and a pen and it will have options to delete copy paste etc, press delete, job done.

Forgot to mention once the jobs done, unhighlight the first tick icon.

Last edited:
In file browser, click and highlight the first icon on the top left ticks and 3 lines one, this allows you to put a tick next to the file you want to delete, once you have placed a tick next to the file you want rid of, go to the next icon 3 dots and a pen and it will have options to delete copy paste etc, press delete, job done.

Forgot to mention once the jobs done, unhighlight the first tick icon.

My bloody TV was not set up correct so the 'green ticks' were not visible...lol

I've been trying everyday to do it as well ffs...

I've scrolled the picture to the left now and alls OK

Thanks

If you click the 5th icon it will chance your view to vertical list so the ticks will always be on the right hand side.

If you click the 5th icon it will chance your view to vertical list so the ticks will always be on the right hand side.

Yea that just changes from list to icon view as i have it, i was in list view so could not see them...lol.

Back