watch this

probably got a m8 unplugging & plugging in another box in the background out of sight, at the same time he is doing that 1.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0ooooooooooo.

I call bullshit.

It will be a cut card = SCAM.

how would he be able to decrypt an ecrypted stream just by bending a chip? impossible.

the box would need some sort of emu installed on it as the decryption is all done on the card if im not mistaken? those possitive comments have got to be either himself or people in on the scam.

someone who had bought the guide would have told some who would of told someone etc so if it actually did work, we'd know about it by now.

if a few of the admins / mods / top sat people genuinely thought it was worth a go I would also trust their jugement and chip in

if a few of the admins / mods / top sat people genuinely thought it was worth a go I would also trust their jugement and chip in

Your having a laugh m8. Its a scam ffs lol. NDS is a bit more complex than being hacked by a knife and pair of scissors.
If it does work i will eat my hd box, film it and post it on utube:banana:

Domain name:
50please.co.uk

Registrant:
ben stiller

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
** norbit road
manchester
Greater Manchester
M11 3EF
United Kingdom

Your having a laugh m8. Its a scam ffs lol. NDS is a bit more complex than being hacked by a knife and pair of scissors.
If it does work i will eat my hd box, film it and post it on utube:banana:

did u read my comment a few up? I was only saying that if they thought it was worthwhile I would. its easy to see its crap. I don't think anyone genuine who has paid the guy has recieved anything.

Domain name:
50please.co.uk

Registrant:
ben stiller

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
** norbit road
manchester
Greater Manchester
M11 3EF
United Kingdom

post that on the utube comments hehe

Lol, the guy is just walking around without a shirt on, belly all over the show smoking a biff... I don't know... There's certain honesty to him, like Paul Calf!!!

Domain name:
50please.co.uk

Registrant:
ben stiller

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
** norbit road
manchester
Greater Manchester
M11 3EF
United Kingdom

zoolander.jpg

Are pin codes stored on the box or the the card? The "but the only thing you can't get is ppv" was a nice touch though... :Clap:

Hes showing you another video of it for the non beleivers anytime now.

Are pin codes stored on the box or the the card? The "but the only thing you can't get is ppv" was a nice touch though... :Clap:

haha yeah that's a good point. the pin is on the viewing card as it is called your viewing card pin is it not?

Are you in cahoots with him or what m8?

i was just thinking the same, thats 3 posts to support him and still no proof its true.
blockit either post the relevent proof (which i dout there actually is) or stop coming back with your silly posts.
i got to agree that i think if it was that easy to hack sky every man and there dog would have it by now.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDrxvil9Isw[/ame]

the followup

lol just click on the users leaving good feedback,the majority all joined on or around 17th march

The little curveball stories make it sound quite convincing, out in the new car with the roof down for a drive, lol.

For my money though I want to see his other hand in shot when he is pressing the remote, AND I want to see a full body shot of him, shirt off wearing a ballaclava, holding the remote in one hand and spinning a plate on a stick in the other... becasue there is nothing on TV at the moment...

Last edited:
but will he show u the inside of thebox with hapf a card in the card slot

that is why with this hack u need a screwdriver and a pair of sissors
the sissors to cut the card and the screwdriver to open the box to make sure the card is fully home

Back