watch this

rogers2580

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i so this and would like other people to watch it and plz let me know what u think

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75mqFNljVlY]YouTube - Sky Digital Hacked 19 feb 2010 works 100%[/ame]

click on his website and on bottom it says.

please note: you are donating money to help pay for my sky bills therefor no refunds will be given as you are not buying anything

click on his website and on bottom it says.

please note: you are donating money to help pay for my sky bills therefor no refunds will be given as you are not buying anything
well spotted i should of went on his website save posting the link up thx

No prb mate we all her to help each other.
doo a google search he seems to be going on fourms trying to get donations.

Last edited:
Looks interesting but unbelievable. Plenty of people seem to be giving good feedback that it works.

all he has done is cut his card in half

you dont see the card then, this is an old trick

Hi I KNOW A GUY WHO AS BEEN DOING THIS FOR LAST 6 MONTHS.So it must be true yes.

Hi I KNOW A GUY WHO AS BEEN DOING THIS FOR LAST 6 MONTHS.So it must be true yes.

in that case tell us what we need to do then?:Fish:

[email protected]
Purpose Donation
Amount: Total
bills £50.00 £50.00

Total: £50.00 GBP

bills

Total: £50.00GBP
Click to view purchase details

Last edited:
Hi all, normally over in the technomate section - but saw this so thought I would pop on.

So has anyone tried this yet? does sound a bit too good to be true.

Geo

ok who wants to chip in to see what it is then if it works we will release it

Hi the guy I know is tight lipped I would have to buy one from him to find out.And tight arsed would charge is own mother,but hes sold loads in the last six months all sorts of sly boxs hd included.

If you look carefully you can see his reflection on the tv screen and what he does, I've just tried it and can confirm it really does work, you can have it for £30 to my paypal account. :proud:

[email protected]

hurry while stocks last.

:Cheers:

Back