manchester
Greater Manchester
M11 3EF
United Kingdom

plus if ya look at the people have left feedback sayin ya it works great etc,
click on there name and ya see they all joined around
October 15, 2009 and have the sam favs videos lol

Last edited:
mate do another video showing every single channel working including sky sports and ESPN then get your sky remote press services system details show all of us what it shows under viewing card number

If we bend the chip's pin in the box to a different angle with the knife can we get BBC London instead of Yorks? :Laugh:

I love it, Sky and NDS spend millions to keep their encryption secure, world wide teams of hackers spend years trying to crack it and it turns out all we needed was a half naked guy in Manchester with knife and some scissors... Damn. :Yikes:

No Idont know this guy but know another who said he had cracked sky now for about six months dont even know if the 2 hacks are the same,but the guy I KNOW IS SELLING BOXES LIKE HOT CAKES.

No Idont know this guy but know another who said he had cracked sky now for about six months dont even know if the 2 hacks are the same,but the guy I KNOW IS SELLING BOXES LIKE HOT CAKES.

So if he is selling these so called hacked boxes then why have you not got 1 yourself?
And how much is he selling the HD boxes for ??

nobody is gonna believe you untill you show us proof and that would be with an open box not showing a card cut down.

I would not buy one because like you I DONT BELEIVE think its a scam but he continues to sell boxes £250 a box.

I had a friend who said his mate had "Hacked Sky" and he had got a box from him for £300 and was working like a dream.
As you can imagine i was interested in this so went round to see if it was true.
Turned out my mate had been sold a C/S dreambox as it was linked to the internet.
But in my friends eyes his mate had "hacked sky" but he doesn't know anythink about the method and how card sharing works. He just kept saying, " i aint got a sky box and im getting all the channels". Thats the thing your gonna have alot of people who don't know jack being impressed by these people.

Thats the thing your gonna have alot of people who don't know jack being impressed by these people.

that the problem, there's loads of people i've spoke to who rely on a 'friend' to keep their sky/cable boxes working - for a small charge everytime it goes down every few months. there will always be people exploiting someone elses work for their own profit.

Ive said it once and I will say it again.

MOOOOO0o0o0oo0o0o0o00000000oooooooooooo.

how can he disable comments? but only allow his silly multiple accounts / friends to post.

I wanted to post a comment.

do they have sky in canada coz some of the people leaving feedback are in canada must be fookin good

As davidh said this is an old trick with the cut card. the second video proves he-haw.
Its a con and if anyone is daft enough to fall for it the lol at them

For the last time NO NO NO NO It dont work and N3 has not been hacked and NO SV6 wont work on N3 nor will any other boxs ya may have ok
if there is or will be in the future ya will find it in here not on youtube ffs
:Fish:

now this is strange. I tried posting a comment on there about how I knew he had cut the card but it says posting error. but I have just recieved a pm from him saying u don't cut the card. how has he modified his page to do that ? it certainly explains y all the comments are positive

I think if you have your own page on Youtube. you can be a Mod and read any posts and decide to post them or not onto your page. Thats why he's just got positive comments, just got his mates to post or set up a number of accounts and made it look good.

sly fecker. he also had the nerve to say to me if I waited a month he'll only be charging 20 quid as he has paid for his 5 grand holiday. he then said that he knows i like mobile phones and for 20 quid he will unlock mine for me. the guy must be on drugs or something!!!!

sly fecker. he also had the nerve to say to me if I waited a month he'll only be charging 20 quid as he has paid for his 5 grand holiday. he then said that he knows i like mobile phones and for 20 quid he will unlock mine for me. the guy must be on drugs or something!!!!

LMFAO the trouble is there are plenty of idiots out there that will pay the £50 for so called free sly

Back