wanted sky hd receiver

2tone

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Looking for a sky hd receiver if you have one lying about let me know

i have contract free ones here m8, brand new and boxed, if thats what youre after

320G for £165 or 500G slim model (the new ones) for £235

just looking second hand one m8 but might just have to get new one

how much are you willing to pay?

I've got a Thomson 160G one good condition + card (white one)!

nice first post lol, you get lost looking for the reply button?

nice first post lol, you get lost looking for the reply button?

clapping_audience.gif

I've got a Thomson 160G one good condition + card (white one)!

nice first post but this aint ebay if you have something to sell you state a price and a picture in the trading section

have got one u can have it £30 £12 postage or if your in st helens can picitup

nice first post but this aint ebay if you have something to sell you state a price and a picture in the trading section

bit unfair really, 2tone asked for something, he said he had 1. i thought it was only if you are listing something a pic & price was needed.
wrong place for a 1st post though.

Like i said this is DW not ebay

bit unfair really, 2tone asked for something, he said he had 1. i thought it was only if you are listing something a pic & price was needed.
wrong place for a 1st post though.

he's using us as a bargain tool for his product he wants to sell , pm the person with a price not how much are you willing to pay crap , it has been noticed aby mods and admin that far too many off these how much are you willing to pay posts are happening way to often, not anymore....

also, rule #1 states

1. A minimum of 150 posts before you can trade something

this is to look out for members interests, but if you want to trade with someone who only has one post, and thats trying to sell something, its at your own discretion

Back