[Wanted] LEGO harry potter

i dont think you can get that game to work on a dstt.
here is a link to the latest unofficial firnware for your cad
you can give it a go, don't fancy your chances though m8.
dstt cards are not that well supported anymore m8, any new games will have problems with them....

i'm using one of these
delivered for under a tenner and you can use your existing sd cards, plays everygame ive tried.

Last edited:
cheers just ordered one see how i get on :) will keep you posted

..........Tried on an Acekard 2i & a DSTT, both with latest firmware I could find, but can't get this game to work.

If you get it working Napster please let me know how, 'cos I can't!!
HH.

i dont think you can get that game to work on a dstt.
here is a link to the latest unofficial firnware for your cad
you can give it a go, don't fancy your chances though m8.
dstt cards are not that well supported anymore m8, any new games will have problems with them....

i'm using one of these
delivered for under a tenner and you can use your existing sd cards, plays everygame ive tried.

i just tried this firmware and it says 1.17a12 so i dont know whats going on there, but it didn't work, will wait now and try new card when it gets here.

i just tried this firmware and it says 1.17a12 so i dont know whats going on there, but it didn't work, will wait now and try new card when it gets here.
that is the latest firmware for your card m8,
i didn't think it would work...
all your games will work with your acekard m8..
any probs, give us a shout...

edogg, yet again you're a star. I almost went upstairs to wake my boy up & tell him it was working, he'll be over the moon tomorrow. Thanks mate.
Rep added.
HH.

Its a pleasure to pass on what i find m8 my 4yr old granddaughter the second youngest of 15 was equally happy i got a big hug

edogg

all your games will work with your acekard m8..
any probs, give us a shout...

so can you just insert the microcard into acekard from dstt and it will work ? inc sav ?

no m8, you should really reformat your card, then load the new firmware.
the sav files will not work unless you change the file extension of your savfile from .SAV to .nds.sav.
the firmware you want is AKIO1.7.1.
1. backup all your games / savs to computer
2. reformat sd card
3. download firmware from link ive posted, open folder and copy files "_aio" and "akmenu4" to root of sd card
4. copy your games to card
5. change file extensions of any sav files you want and copy to sd card

is it just a standard fat32 format or does it have to be something else

so can you just insert the microcard into acekard from dstt and it will work ? inc sav ?

yes if you change your SAV file to sav and update the acecard firmware from link above to 1.4 different to akaio menu files

edogg

in my link there is a special sd card formatter

edogg

yes i've seen them, you don't need though..
ive always just did standard format, never had any probs

Back