Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

waiting for code update

peterhiggs

Inactive User
got a new box from tmc yesterday,did a scan,all worked okay,now i cant get any channels,says waiting code update,then nothing,tryed doin another scan,live in the preston area,when i do a scan,theres three different codes for preston,which one do i choose,if anyone knows the codes

u have to flash yr box with the firmware dated 04042008 because cc just implemented new method to change keys. There are two firmwares in the file,.... you need to flash the UK one

1st of all goto menu and system info what firmware does it report here anyhow ?

if you get a blue background with krytview written on it then its the latest firmware, if thats the case id advise to goto installation>factory settings and try rescanning again.

And once its done leave it on BBC1 for 20 minutes and then check your channels see if there showing properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
software version lryptview pv1.5.00uk HW version v1.2.0,is this the latest software,like i said,everything was working okay yesterday,dont understand

Check here m8: Its a step by step guide to flash your krytview

Id recommend reading it on a side note the once u hit the loader button id then recommend u switch on the krytview box it tends to update easily/better that way. Also yeah u need the box to be connected to the pc.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/167791/

Also sounds funny but I just noticed theres like 500+ in non dbox/dream box section and theres a massive number of people checking out digital world forums tonight, so it looks like they done a new keyroll today thats why alot of people arent getting channels. Quite a few Eurovox owners saying they got no updates at all even :(

Id recommend still updating and flashing the file but pop back to keep up to date !

4. Double click the KRYPTViEW ArnEt loader (it looks like a grey satellite dish).

is this on the remote control mate,has i cant see it on mine

No its on the krytview software m8

What ive done is uploaded a new rar file and its from here:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/2246/

Its good cos its gonna show u exactly what to do to get your krytview box fully updated.

And dont worry its always hard the 1st time but once u done it u will be saying this is easy ;)

the trick is just to get that serial grey cable (the one that came with the box) and connect that to your PC and then run the krytview loader, browse for the latest firmware(Kryptview_04042008_UK) and hit load, then switch on your Krytview box

And wait till its says completed/succesful
Thats it :)

Back