Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

vortex

imyeman2000

Member ++
hi guys ! ive been downloading games used in america ( NTSC ) files and converting them to play on the pal system , now i downloaded a game for the bairn and when opening it and trying to extract it it keeps saying " you will need vortex 00 to continue to extract the file.. was just wondering is vortex a reading programme like the winrar....any ideas guys !cheers

its on a good reliable site i found m8 , i been doing a few games for the kids and all have worked ....also done a couple of the NTSC files and they have worked good! i will try post the link.. link removed the game is called mario_strikers_charged_ntsc_vortex

Last edited by a moderator:
Vortex is the name of the group that released that game. Vortex 00 will be one of the RAR files in the package. You are either not extracting it from the very first RAR file or the 00 one is missing.

you go back to the torrent and redownload single rar files from it...

you could redownload the 00 file on its own.

cheers bud ....think i mght just download from another site.....will be on again if it dont work!!! my lad is harping on for me to try sort hes ds .....is it much harder to do! anybody with links to doing this is so much appreciated

its on a good reliable site i found m8 , i been doing a few games for the kids and all have worked ....also done a couple of the NTSC files and they have worked good! i will try post the link.. link removed the game is called mario_strikers_charged_ntsc_vortex

that is an old game so it should be available as a pal version I had a few years ago

edogg

Back