Gaming PC

Have a look at that , better CPU

And get a RTX 460 ?
Im bloody lost now!

Really wanted a package deal with Decent spec PC , Monitor and wireless keyboard and mouse and ideally an interest free over 12 months but there isnt many around that do packages ect which im quite shocked about

AMD are not as bad as Intel keep changing M/B for different cpu's ect

Why not build your own or if not capable get someone do it for you will be way cheaper than buying of shelf

used to do this few years back
Really considering this as i have done a few years ago but have lost touch with compatibility now so a little sceptical .

Really liking the NVME SSD rather than them big clunky drives.

would like the following

32 Curved monitor
RGB CASE
Processor
: Intel Core i5 10400F 4.3GHz Six Core
Motherboard:
H410
Memory: 32GB DDR4
Storage: 1TB M.2 NVME
Graphics: NVIDIA RTX 4060

OR EQUIVALENT/BETTER

Hi Guys

What about this from CCL FOR £1107 PLUS £200 FOR 32 INCH GAMING MONITOR?

GRAPHICS GEFORCE RTX 4060 8GB
PROCESSOR INTEL CORE I5 12400F
MOTHERBOARD MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4
RAMKINGSTON FURY BEAST 32GB
CPU COOLERBE QUIET! PURE ROCK 2 AIR TOWER CPU COOLER
SSDSOLIDIGM P41 PLUS M.2-2280 2TB
HDD SEAGATE BARRACUDA 2TB
POWER SUPPLY OUR CHOICE 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE ATX POWER SUPPLY
CASEGAMEMAX ICON MESH - BLACK
WINDOWSWINDOWS 11 HOME
WARRANTY3 YEAR ON-SITE WARRANTY

I reckon if your after a pre built no nonsense pc then this is not a bad option, i personally would swap out the psu, the 650w is not giving you much overhead,but other than that not a bad system for the money

Ps Ccl always have had good dealings with them.

I reckon if your after a pre built no nonsense pc then this is not a bad option, i personally would swap out the psu, the 650w is not giving you much overhead,but other than that not a bad system for the money

Ps Ccl always have had good dealings with them.
Thanks Tamarc the only stumbling block now is the PayPal credit option as im not sure how this works, it says up to 48 months interest free but CCL was not sure how it worked either so put me off a bit

CCL are a good company with an actual unit you can go and visit. You can go in and play on all their stuff and even sit down with the young sales team. They employ young gamers who know their stuff and they will sit with you and build a pc from scratch. They can even discount stuff further than online. I live about 1/2 hour from them and have been in a couple of times.

CCL are a good company with an actual unit you can go and visit. You can go in and play on all their stuff and even sit down with the young sales team. They employ young gamers who know their stuff and they will sit with you and build a pc from scratch. They can even discount stuff further than online. I live about 1/2 hour from them and have been in a couple of times.
I have bought oodles of components from there in the past. Top place!!

0% interest for 48 months

Spend £999 or more with PayPal Credit, then automatically get 0% interest for 48 months on that purchase. Even better, you can use this offer again and again on every purchase over £999.

0% interest for 48 months

Spend £999 or more with PayPal Credit, then automatically get 0% interest for 48 months on that purchase. Even better, you can use this offer again and again on every purchase over £999.
I thought it was £99

aah, over £99

Ok guys

This is what i have chosen, do you think this will be ok for gaming, school work ect?
AOC C32G2ZE/BK 31.5" Full HD VA 240Hz Gaming Curved Monitor
PROCESSOR INTEL CORE I5 13400F
RAM KINGSTON FURY BEAST 32GB
SSDSOLIDIGM P41 PLUS M.2-2280 512GB
SOLIDIGM P41 PLUS M.2-2280 1TB
HDDNOT SELECTED
WI-FINOT SELECTED
POWER SUPPLYGIGABYTE P850GM 850W
WINDOWSWINDOWS 11 HOME
SOFTWARENORTON 360 FOR GAMERS - FREE 90-DAY TRIAL

Ok guys

This is what i have chosen, do you think this will be ok for gaming, school work ect?
AOC C32G2ZE/BK 31.5" Full HD VA 240Hz Gaming Curved Monitor
PROCESSOR INTEL CORE I5 13400F
RAM KINGSTON FURY BEAST 32GB
SSDSOLIDIGM P41 PLUS M.2-2280 512GB
SOLIDIGM P41 PLUS M.2-2280 1TB
HDDNOT SELECTED
WI-FINOT SELECTED
POWER SUPPLYGIGABYTE P850GM 850W
WINDOWSWINDOWS 11 HOME
SOFTWARENORTON 360 FOR GAMERS - FREE 90-DAY TRIAL

Should be ok for some light Internet browsing. ;)

Sounds like a great Christmas gift idea for your daughter. Upgrading her gaming PC is a cool move, especially if she's into Fortnite and COD.
Considering her current setup has a Palit 1050ti, you might want to look into a PC with a more powerful graphics card for smoother gaming. Something like an Nvidia RTX series card could be a solid upgrade.
I've been having a blast with Counter-Strike lately and even stumbled upon a CS2 skins marketplace. It's a fun way to enhance the gaming experience. Feel free to ask if you need more advice on the PC upgrade.

Back