Vix image for v4 lorisun

slacky1230

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey guys

Just updated my box to v3 then v4 and looking to update the image to the newest (safest) one. Which one will this be and when updating will I loose my set up and have to install everything again? Thanks

See download section here.

The latest Vix is Hades 015 for Lonrison v4 flashed boxes.

If you're updating from anything but Hades then yes you will need to do a flash without restore of settings which will mean you have to setup everything again.

Your Autotimers and Timers are stored in "/etc/enigma2" with filenames something like autotimer.xml and timers.xml.

Then obviously you need to backup any softcam config and line as well.

Think I've got everything back up and running again. Now just need to work out how to get cable using my turbo tuner

Have you used Turbo tuner on your current image?

I'm asking this because the VU Turbo Tuner uses new VU drivers and I don't believe it's known yet whether these new VU Turbo Tuner drivers contain any new clone bomb code so please be warned.

Yes mate I looked in the drivers section on the plugin feeds and nothing was shown but it shows in the newest image

Just to let you know as just seen a thread on Vix support site saying Turbo tuner still doesn't work. This probably applies for OpenATV as well due sharing of OE-A core.

Dam maybe explains why it's not picking any channels up when trying to do a search :( did they say why it doesn't work?

I think it's always been a problem for OpenATV/Vix. I know Vix have said they haven't received any usb turbo tuners to actually test with which obviously makes it a lot harder to support something without being able to test it. So guessing this applies to ATV as well.

Cheers mate. Just posted over on the forum to see if my problem is vix related or something to do with my settings

I've managed to get it working don't ask me how lol but can confirm working on solo2 clone openvix hades 15

Back