Virgin Media - What deals you got? 2022

It's the carrot on a stick, if they come up with right offer I will take a 2 year contract

I'm pretty annoyed, I've had no email with what I agreed more than a week ago 27th, post 15, no one has rang either not sure if I should call the mobile number who rang, back or call retentions (number anyone?)

@willin
Have you checked your web account to see if the new contract is visible there ?
I'm pretty annoyed, I've had no email with what I agreed more than a week ago 27th, post 15, no one has rang either not sure if I should call the mobile number who rang, back or call retentions (number anyone?)

Looks like another phone promise not actioned. Call them again or web chat and mention this poor customer service. Try renegotiate an even better deal.

I rang them from my mobile, after a very long negotiation I've been given 200Mb BB and Land line (I know, the wife said the land line would be handy 🤷‍♀️)
for £25 for 18m. she also upgraded the speed as we were speaking
I really don't know who or what the bloke who offered me £22 for 100Mb only, 10 days ago was doing. Still £9 less than I was paying.

Just waiting on a reply on my Whatsapp, paying £86.65 for 200 meg, Fun TV & line rental, way to much

Made be jump through hoops with security questions. Got angry told them what I thought and sent them this 😆120A334D-64F7-4F44-A88C-5403CA5A86EE.jpeg
Have not made me an offer just asking if I want to end my service. Looks like we will be leaving 🙄

Seems they offer random prices for packages at random times. Best time to negotiate a deal is Friday as its weekend approaching and reps are in a good mood, pay day and weekend 😆..just wait for them to ring you back..👍

Reactions: gez
Seems they offer random prices for packages at random times. Best time to negotiate a deal is Friday as its weekend approaching and reps are in a good mood, pay day and weekend 😆..just wait for them to ring you back..👍
They have never rung me and just want to use their messaging service or WhatsApp.
They are not polite and their English is poor.
Mine is not great but it is better than theirs.

They have never rung me and just want to use their messaging service or WhatsApp.
They are not polite and their English is poor.
Mine is not great but it is better than theirs.
That number I gave goes direct to uk wfh Mobile at certain time's of day, thats how I got my deal.I rang at 1.55 pm when I got through.

I just wonder if people get who get angry with VM on livechat etc know that they can see what you are typing before you send it.... I wonder how many people write a crappy livechat message then delete it. I have tawk.to installed on my pc at work and i can see what people write before they send it. Its so they can answer you quicker. :)

If you don't get a call back,
Leave,
Get someone else in the house to open a new account,
Done.
And before someone says, "You can't open a new account for 3 months that's correct but someone else in the house can straight away along as they weren't listed on the last account.

I've played this banjo for years starting with Sky then Telewest, now Virgin and for the past 10 years at my current address.

Last edited:
They offered me m50 for £21 m100 for £25 or m200 for £27. I said I would be willing to pay £24 for m100 or m200 for £25 pounds.
I accepted the m100 for £24
But they want to charge me £30.70 for my first month and then said it was £28.70 and then said they had got it wrong. I told them I don’t wish to proceed and just give my notice but now they are saying I can’t cancel as I agreed and own £240 to cancel.
They are a f*cking bunch of coonts.

They offered me m50 for £21 m100 for £25 or m200 for £27. I said I would be willing to pay £24 for m100 or m200 for £25 pounds.
I accepted the m100 for £24
But they want to charge me £30.70 for my first month and then said it was £28.70 and then said they had got it wrong. I told them I don’t wish to proceed and just give my notice but now they are saying I can’t cancel as I agreed and own £240 to cancel.
They are a f*cking bunch of coonts.
My initial contract came through the same as yours, shortly after i got another one which was corrected

Back