Virgin Media - What deals you got? 2022

I got the contract and service charge receipt on the 6th for my new deal – the day I agreed the new deal, my bill for February said £15.04 (you pay in advance so part month etc) then £25

The bill was ready 9th the cheeky fookers had charged £16.29.

It’s almost impossible to contact them other than calling which will take forever.

I got the contract and service charge receipt on the 6th for my new deal – the day I agreed the new deal, my bill for February said £15.04 (you pay in advance so part month etc) then £25

The bill was ready 9th the cheeky fookers had charged £16.29.

It’s almost impossible to contact them other than calling which will take forever.
I just phoned and got straight through
0345 454111

Got through pretty quick (THANKS LADS) apparently there is £1.25 on this bill on £1.25 off march's bill 🤷‍♂️ not sure why.

Am I correct in thinking that Free install is not an option anymore and it's now £35 if I cancel my account and wife takes one out?
I can confirm there is no install fee when sighing up as a new customer. They just send you out a new router and you plug and go. I would advise you to fully cancel and then wait for the outbound retention team to ring you.

Last edited:
Anyone on Virgin Mobile only managed to get any good deals recently?

I'm on contract @ £13.19 a month for 36gb data, unlimited mins and texts. They have offered me these deals today for another 12 months:

27gb data, unlimited mins & texts @ £9 per mon for 12 months
45gb data, unlimited mins & texts @ £10 per mon for 12 months

Anyone on Virgin Mobile only managed to get any good deals recently?

I'm on contract @ £13.19 a month for 36gb data, unlimited mins and texts. They have offered me these deals today for another 12 months:

27gb data, unlimited mins & texts @ £9 per mon for 12 months
45gb data, unlimited mins & texts @ £10 per mon for 12 months
UKs cheapest PAYG mobile tariff 100gb + calls/ texts £30 a year or something very similar, can't remember exactly, take a look.

thats a no go for me as they use the EE network (signal is non existent where I live). I'd have better chance of using carrier pigeon to communicate with people :D
It's £36 a year
Pity, 1/4 of the price for 3 X the data

Is this correct i got a new contract in October for 18 months , just noticed they've put the price up I thought I was protected for 18 months?

Attachments

• IMG_20220215_132746.jpg
    IMG_20220215_132746.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20220215_132833.jpg
    IMG_20220215_132833.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 10
Is this correct i got a new contract in October for 18 months , just noticed they've put the price up I thought I was protected for 18 months?
This is from Virgin.
Our price increase won’t affect you until your fixed-price offer ends
From then, you’ll start paying the full price for your package, and this will be going up by £8.50 a month. If you’d like to check when your fixed-price offer ends, please refer to your bill.

This is from Virgin.
Our price increase won’t affect you until your fixed-price offer ends
From then, you’ll start paying the full price for your package, and this will be going up by £8.50 a month. If you’d like to check when your fixed-price offer ends, please refer to your bill.
April 2023

Back