Mobile Phones Phone comparison (what to choose)

GIO

Inactive User
Reaction score
My contract ran out recently, so i cancelled my contact with 3 and then began to haggle with them over a new deal. I wanted the Samsung Jet and was trying to get the guy to give me a better deal than was offered and things were going ok when i hadnt heard from him for a while,at one point phoning 10 times a day.
So what happens is i left it so bloody long i got cut off at 12.01am last nite.

So went back on today to get new deal only to be offered the Nokia X6 or Nokia N97 Deals as the Samsung Jet is discontinued with 3, only to find a great deal with Virgin for £22 unlimited text,internet, virgin calls and 250 mins of anytime calls and 18 month contract against 3s 24 mnth for the above 2.
Now im toying with the Jet again.
Can i have a bit of help choosing here as it is for a while i have to have this phone i choose, deals aside which phone would u choose.

Samsung Jet
Nokia X6
Nokia N97

I like a good camera and they all have that..I like the idea of free internet so is there one faster than the other.

I need to make my mind up by tomorrow sometime as im without a phone and need it as im self employed lol.

cheers for any help
gio

Avoid the N97. If you can get it on the contract you want the N900 is far superiour.

HTC generally have a great feature set, but you've not mentioned one.

I'm not familiar with the X6 or Jet, but from very quick glance at a comparison site I'd go for the X6 despite the slower CPU.

im lovin my iphone 3gs , i guess its whats u want out of it , weather just a phone or more , loads of apps and lots of customization , my mate has the htc windows based phone looks good but app wiseno where near as good

I can second the iPhone :) I haven't Jail broken mine either and still find the phone outstanding

Thanks guys i went for the Samsung Jet, unlimited internet, unlimited texts, unlimited virgin calls,free voicemail and 250 mins which is enough for me when i have unlimited texts, 18 month contract.
£22 a month and first 2 months free because im with them.

Ive been use to paying £20 a month.

I was actually intending on the Samsung Jet when i was with 3 but they stopped using it,. then my mind started to wander to others.
Decided i was starting to be greedy, i could have got the n97 on a 24mnth contract with 3 but the shits wouldnt bring that down,its bad enough trying to get batteries to last 18 never mind 24 mnths.

Im sure i'll be happy with the Jet,it was my first choice,good price and it is a good looking fone.
cheers

Thanks guys i went for the Samsung Jet, unlimited internet, unlimited texts, unlimited virgin calls,free voicemail and 250 mins which is enough for me when i have unlimited texts, 18 month contract.
£22 a month and first 2 months free because im with them.

Ive been use to paying £20 a month.

I was actually intending on the Samsung Jet when i was with 3 but they stopped using it,. then my mind started to wander to others.
Decided i was starting to be greedy, i could have got the n97 on a 24mnth contract with 3 but the shits wouldnt bring that down,its bad enough trying to get batteries to last 18 never mind 24 mnths.

Im sure i'll be happy with the Jet,it was my first choice,good price and it is a good looking fone.
cheers

gio i like this post bud..u asked for advice on what to buy and no one said anyhting about the jet and u still bought it.once u got your heart on something its hard to change your mind .im like that lol ive never heard off that phone but you'll be glad u never got the n97..i got it thinkin it was the dogs bollocks but only to get an iphone and relised what ive been missin..i got the n97 for the camera but c the amount off pics i deleted cause it was blurry or a crap picture. plus 22 a month for everything else is really good so looks like u got a good deal bud and the phone u had your heart on

:Clap::Clap:

Last edited:
Back