Usernames?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he said...

By the way this rant is just totally pointless, its not even a rant its just plain dumb...

thvillageidiotre5.gif

Usernames.
We not bothering with them anymore then?

Every f*cking post nowadays is like a High School reunion? Yes Steve,yes Craig,nice post Stevie, yes blah blah blah!

Its happening more and more now. Appreciate that people make friends on here but if everyone is gonna speak to one another on 1st name terms then why bother with a bloody username?
Its confusing to newer members as well and just f**king annoying to people like myself.
Too many little clique's forming on here now for my liking. Thats why I hardly ever bother posting anymore. Too many excellent members have been lost to this site due to this and its about time it was stamped out.

If you wanna have a little heart-to-heart with your bestest friends then use a pm or go to a site like and exhange sweet nothings to one another.

LINK REMOVED CATCH YOURSELF ON !!!!!!!!!!

some members are on first name terms with each other(why does it bother you?)
i would rather that than read just about everyone of your posts ,withf**king crap in them.ur words not mine
and your always quoting this rule or that rule(you should read them urself)
you have no respect for anyone on this forum and to be honest im sick of ur crap.

You know daz that you sent me an email asking me to investigate jons post above because you believe it was slander which i find a little bit silly he was stating his opinion not the opinion of the whole site.

but after reading this thread i thought what is your problem ?

You in my opinion are a shit stirrer and i have never read many of your posts but from this one i got the impression that you made it then called everyone boring and also not answering any of the questions that people asked... and i never saw anyone insult or abuse you in this thread!

I think you drunk your 8 cans of carling and acted like a tit call it slander or call it what you want.

And you are now banned for 3 months and not because of this thread.... but because you emailed me telling me you will have digital world closed. that was out of order!

Regards
Mickie D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back