do yous know about how to set up qbittorrent ? help

joeblaze

DW Regular
Reaction score
i used qbittorrent for many years and have installed it many times with no problems at all. i like it because you didnt have to go to the site as when you activated the search function in it it would install a python and plug ins that search the various torrent sites of the plug ins that was automatically installed. there are plug ins for many other sites but i never needed to install those manually because the ones installed always gave me decent results and i wouldnt know how to install this things anyway.

i got the usual notication to install the latest update and i did it as i always do without any problems but when i install the update. then i go to activate the search function it ask for my version of python instead of installing automatically so now have no python because i recently reloaded this pc and its not on it. i installed the latest python and try to activate search function and nothing happen ffs. now i dont have search plugins and i hate going to dodgey sites that open new windows for adds every time you click on magnet links or shit like that.

i went to tthe forum no one else has this problem there was no questions i could find about this topic.

any ideas guys. i used this alot to download for certian friends who cant workthe n et cause they have no idea internet and streaming etc anyway.

cheers

try uninstall it and try again as you have python on your pc now ?

Back