Usernames?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pdyawning070730msot0.jpg

Buy the look of the pic,have you just taken your cock out of his mouth..................????

His mouth looks a little sore Daz lol

Friday night and Im hopeful to win the Euro Millions..

If I win, which everyone at DW will know tomorrow morning, then call me Richie

If I dont, you can call me The Owl without a Vowel

pmsl.... another 25 minutes to finish my Southern Comfort... first two with mixers and the rest on the rocks !!

ya beauty !!!

What a bollox rant ffs who have we lost ffs due to using real names?
Care to elaborate or are you just talking pish?

Talk about splitting hairs.

Was you bored and thought you'd try and get someone banned.....for the umpteenth time?????
Can't be bothered with a g***s like you!

Was you bored and thought you'd try and get someone banned.....for the umpteenth time?????

I think you need to explian m8
I dont get people banned never have never will .
Cant see how you feel threatened by my replies.
I just asked a simple question which you have choosen not to answer

And can you fill in the blanks on the word G***s please

daz chill out ffs mate.

me and ian just sorted our problem out straight away, we or me just understood what he meant

What on earth are you talking about? Besides being a personal attack on one of our more respected members, it's also completely untrue. I think an apology is called for.

"Personal attacks will not be tolerated and members will either be banned or warned depending on the admin decision."

Isn't that what it states in the rules.

What on earth are you talking about? Besides being a personal attack on one of our more respected members, it's also completely untrue. I think an apology is called for.

Does that mean I'll get an apology for the last 5 pages of personal attacks against myself......thought not!!!

"Personal attacks will not be tolerated and members will either be banned or warned depending on the admin decision."

Isn't that what it states in the rules.

Does that mean I'll get an apology for the last 5 pages of personal attacks against myself......thought not!!!

who's attacked you because i for one hasnt?

noone has attacked him.

He started a thread about people using given names and got replies on it.

Daz you are talking in riddles man, i think you should chill before you say more than you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back