Usernames?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bollox rant ffs who have we lost ffs due to using real names?
Care to elaborate or are you just talking pish?

Talk about splitting hairs.

What a bollox rant ffs who have we lost ffs due to using real names?
Care to elaborate or are you just talking pish?

Talk about splitting hairs.

ANOTHER stunning contribution to a debate!!! :Clap::Clap:

Its not a debate, it was you throwing your rattle out of the pram because people were using given names on another thread.

Who cares what name people use on this site? Is it really that important? Does it affect the way you can view this site? The answer is no.

Its not a debate, it was you throwing your rattle out of the pram because people were using given names on another thread.

Who cares what name people use on this site? Is it really that important? Does it affect the way you can view this site? The answer is no.

Agreed ........

wooops ive just found a tampax plug on the floor its a super plus orange one :proud:

: whip :

mouse2dw8.jpg

is this a coded message for a clique?

nah it just means this post is roobarb i dont know peoples first names on here but im not botherd if others do are not so what your like a bunch of bitches why dont the moaners join a womens site like loose women are sommick :proud: anyway im not getting involved im trimming my pussy lmao :Cheers:

nah it just means this post is roobarb i dont know peoples first names on here but im not botherd if others do are not so what your like a bunch of bitches why dont the moaners join a womens site like loose women are sommick :proud: anyway im not getting involved im trimming my pussy lmao :Cheers:
and you will be there for quite some time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back