user and password problem

pegone

Inactive User
Reaction score
Please will somone help me. How do I determine my password and user name?
It keeps rejecting saying ,wrong user or password. I have a technomate 5402.
It may seem a small thing for a lot of you,but as I am a total novice it is driving me mad. Help

It keeps rejecting saying ,wrong user or password. I have a technomate 5402.
It may seem a small thing for a lot of you,but as I am a total novice it is driving me mad. Help
It keeps rejecting saying, wrong user or password. I have a Technomate 5402.
It may seem a small thing for a lot of you,but as I am a total novice it is driving me mad.
Help.

itll be the username and password given to you by the server owner that you connect to, thats assuming you are talking about the 8281 menus

I am still getting no luck with password and user problem. I have connected my box to my computer by cable and W.S.P and by router to receiver via ethernet cable still nothing.
when I connect using W.S.P everything is ok except for BAD USERNAME OR PASSWORD.
I have tried allways including the way you stated,nothing. I am using freeservers as a tryout,the password and username they give does not work.I have a technomate5402.

free servers hardly ever work m8,

without having a line to a server that you KNOW works, youll be banging your head against a wall trying free ones

they never work mate the free server there all rublish mate

or find a friend that has a drambox so he give`s you a line form him then you can test it out mate

Back