Update on arrest in west yorkshire on illegal boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my view if your using a hacked box with talkback not cut your asking for trouble,i always have it cut its not worth the risk just for the sake of tv on demand and ppv which some poor sod gets billed for.

lol yeah if there not cutting the talk back like you say there own falt more fool them i say

only just seen this thread lol....... the arrests are due too a few dealers who where caught and gave every detail they had on who when and address of people they had suplied and fitted boxes too lol trying to less there crime lol

above from very good source...:banana:

thats disgraceful that a trader cannot take the consiqences if they get caught they take what they get and thats that if you are a trader you know what the outcome will be if caught so its your choice to trade or not but traders that are grasses should know better than to grass on people now and also now they are making things worse for themselves by letting the police know how many boxes they have sold now so cant see that they will get off lighter for it stupid if you ask me

I remember reading on here last week that a bloke in liverpool saw a load of engineers and guys in suits checking door to door. I wonder if this is going to be a nationwide lock down?

I remember reading on here last week that a bloke in liverpool saw a load of engineers and guys in suits checking door to door. I wonder if this is going to be a nationwide lock down?

didnt know Jehovah's Witness sold door to door cable service along with the WatchTower

More to add to this, 2 been arested in birmingham for dealing boxes, more info leaning towards dealers are being hit.....

i live in west yorks,the police are doing drug busts not after cc cheats house raided in lupset last and dewsbury yesterday i live near batley not heard of 1 arrest

(This happened approx 6 months ago)

My bro (with dodgy box and subbed telephone) lives opposite the green cab,he saw an engineer tinkering about.
A few mins later the engineer knocked on his door,he opened the top window and shouted "f*ck off...i'm on nights"

He's heard nothing since?
Of course it could have been for anything, but he's a shoot first and ask questions later kind of guy..

Last edited:
(This happened approx 6 months ago)

My bro (with dodgy box and subbed telephone) lives opposite the green cab,he saw an engineer tinkering about.
A few mins later the engineer knocked on his door,he opened the top window and shouted "f*ck off...i'm on nights"

He's heard nothing since?
Of course it could have been for anything, but he's a shoot first and ask questions later kind of guy..

:emotions1

man after my own heart lol

i live in west yorks,the police are doing drug busts not after cc cheats house raided in lupset last and dewsbury yesterday i live near batley not heard of 1 arrest

Mount Pleasant and Hyrstland Road is where they have arrested 2 people. Do you know this area and by whom it is populated????.

Mount Pleasant and Hyrstland Road is where they have arrested 2 people. Do you know this area and by whom it is populated????.

I live in said area and heard rumours but nothing concrete, also nothing in the local news.

illegal boxes

i live in bradford 4 area and i think nearly 1 out of every 3 houses has an illegal box in it.there must be another way for virgin media to find out whos not paying rather than going to green box at end of street.if you think of how must money the company is losing due to illegal boxes it must add up to millions each year.

i live in bradford 4 area and i think nearly 1 out of every 3 houses has an illegal box in it.there must be another way for virgin media to find out whos not paying rather than going to green box at end of street.if you think of how must money the company is losing due to illegal boxes it must add up to millions each year.

my opinion is if you wanna get these box's atleast have the decency to subscribe to the minimal TV packages from VM which is a few quid each month.

i totally agree...we have in our house a subbed box downstairs on a 14.99 package and i have my own box

upstairs in our bedroom and broadband which i think give them something and they don't suspect anything

(heres hoping anyway)

just don't get greedy with 4 modems stacked up and an illegal box in every room lol

I live in said area and heard rumours but nothing concrete, also nothing in the local news.

Do you really think the people that got caught here, are going to go round boasting about it. furthermore if they are going to court for it, it could take a few more weeks before they are in court to find out waht awaits for them.Once this is done then maybe we will find out exactly who got vaught and how, as VM are going to have to explain in detail what the culprit did and how VM caught em.You just have to keep buying the Batley News to find out, and I think you will be suprised(very) at what kind of people do this

Just to bring you folks upto date on the arrests in Batley West Yorkshire over the use of illegal boxes.A police officer friend of mine who has been involved in these raids informs me that they are targetting people using these boxes who DONT PAY ANYTHING to Virgin.

They have information via Virgin who use these equipments ( he wouldnt tell me more as to how they detect the signal).Virgin obtain warrants from the courts prior to going around the house with a police officer.

Once at the door of the house, the warrant is shown to search the property for the illegal use of equipment to recieve free cable. They cannot be refused to enter the property, because if they are, then the householder is arrested under a different charge.

The householder is arrested, questioned and charged by the police. All the equipment is removed and the cable connection outside the house is permantly disconnected and the householder will never be allowed to a virgin account.

My pc friend informs me that that they have over 400 being targetted in Batley and neighbouring Dewsbury alone. Once they have done this, they will move to Huddersfield.He did say they are only targetting people who dont subscribe to any of Virgin services but are recieving Tv and broadband for nought.

So be aware folks, if you get a knock on the door, there is no getting away . These are true facts folk, I am not joking about it

PLEOPLE WHO PUT BU**SH*T* LIKE THIS ON ON THIS FAB AND EXCELLENT FORUM SHOULD BE BANNED.
STOP TALKING THROUGH YOUR A*SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back