Update on arrest in west yorkshire on illegal boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEOPLE WHO PUT BU**SH*T* LIKE THIS ON ON THIS FAB AND EXCELLENT FORUM SHOULD BE BANNED.
STOP TALKING THROUGH YOUR A*SE

Look Charlie 786 mate, when you,ve been a member of this forum long enough and can justify your comments, then please post, otherwise dont waste the space on this forum with obnocious comments such as the above.

If you can disprove my comments or have other information that you can be kind enough to share with us please do so, otherwise dont bother. Its people and comments like yours that should be banned.:Clap:

can ANYONE !! provide media links to give the reports given in this thread any feasibility ?
I don't think they would be given any warrants to enter private property's the Police struggle with drug warants
And thats a little more serious than using a bent box purchsed on ebay for less the £100 !!!
The TV licensing agency (bolstered by the government ) have to the best of my knowledge Never been given warrants using the detection equipment alone !!! And very rarely in any other case , So i cant see them dishing out warrants on a cable company's say so alone ...
i think its bolox !!!

then 1 girl today didnt answer her door 10 mins later her line was turned off from the box .

Should've subscribed to at least minimum TV package or broadband to keep both the feed and the hack alive.

Has there been anything in the news/newspapers about this. The cable companies would make a huge deal over arrests if they wer made to try and scare people and try and get as much publicity as possible.

can ANYONE !! provide media links to give the reports given in this thread any feasibility ?
I don't think they would be given any warrants to enter private property's the Police struggle with drug warants
And thats a little more serious than using a bent box purchsed on ebay for less the £100 !!!
The TV licensing agency (bolstered by the government ) have to the best of my knowledge Never been given warrants using the detection equipment alone !!! And very rarely in any other case , So i cant see them dishing out warrants on a cable company's say so alone ...
i think its bolox !!!

The TV license agency dont need to enter ones house to detect a signal. They have the equipment in the vehicle. VM have to enter houses to prove that illegal digiboxes are connected to their equipment, otherwise they wont have a leg to stand in court.
It is for this reason that they have to enter the premises and as such must get a warrant first. Like I have said in my first post VM must have info on existing customers who have completely stopped all their services. They are going after people who dont pay anything at all, than those who pay something even if its a minimum amount.

I cant understand why VM dont simply cut the signal completely from th egreen boxes once someone stops subscribing to them. To me that sounds the easiest way of people watching sumat for nowt.

Stop Scare MongRing Get Your Facts Right

WHAT A RUBBISH

HAVENT YOU GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO INSTEAD SCARE MONGRING I DONT LIVE FOR AWAY FROM THE AREA WHERE IT WAS RAIDED IT WAS NOT CABLE RAID IT WAS INSURANCE FRAUD PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU START PUTTING RUBBISH ON THIS FORUM YOUR PLOCE MAN FREIND LIKES TELLING TALES
KHADY:banana:

WHAT A RUBBISH

HAVENT YOU GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO INSTEAD SCARE MONGRING I DONT LIVE FOR AWAY FROM THE AREA WHERE IT WAS RAIDED IT WAS NOT CABLE RAID IT WAS INSURANCE FRAUD PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU START PUTTING RUBBISH ON THIS FORUM YOUR PLOCE MAN FREIND LIKES TELLING TALES
KHADY:banana:

I agree completely, these stories are completely unfounded, mods - cant you put astop to this rubbish!

police been raiding houses allover west yorks are looking for drugs its been reported in local paper operation camelot.so scarmongers get facts right before posting bulls**t on this forum.so lets hear the end of this scarmongering crap from people u dont live in the area.

ok people, we need to bring some sanity back to this thread.

This thread was started to give people a heads up on what "might" be happening. If i had been given this info from a policeman, i would tend to believe what was being said.

As it happens, it turns out it "may not" be the case but something else.

It certainly does not warrant the reaction it has got from some contributors calling it b*||$it, or Cr*p, or Ar$e.

The information was posted in good faith and should be treated that way.

At the end of the day, it is up to you as individuals wether you take warning from the information offered or if you choose to ignore it at your own risk.

Now, I for one am glad the information was posted because it makes us all vigilant and would like to personally thank the thread starter for giving us all a heads up.:Clap:

for you guys ranting..................take a chill pill and grow up ;)

im entitled to my opinion and and if i wan call it b*||$it, or Cr*p, or Ar$e. or whatever i like i will !! And you bud take your blatantly naive nature and keep that to your self !!! the fact that you would believe a police man leads me to take no credence in your ability to asses sh(t from shine :Clap: So you get on with your little chill pills there big man and pm the topic stater with ya ass kissing we don't need to see it ..
its crap and scaremongering with no evidence to provide any credibility ....

im entitled to my opinion and and if i wan call it b*||$it, or Cr*p, or Ar$e. or whatever i like i will !! And you bud take your blatantly naive nature and keep that to your self !!! the fact that you would believe a police man leads me to take no credence in your ability to asses sh(t from shine :Clap: So you get on with your little chill pills there big man and pm the topic stater with ya ass kissing we don't need to see it ..
its crap and scaremongering with no evidence to provide any credibility ....

ok, ill talk in your language just to massage your little jurassic attitude.

read again what you posted and tell me that makes sense? u tell me you entitled to your opinion but I have to keep mine to myself? Now tells me what I am dealing with here so here it is at your level of intelligence.

i personally dont know if what he/she says is true or not, but i certainly wouldnt stoop to the caveman mentality or sh1t talking that you lot have resorted to in trying to discredit what they have said. If you cant back up what you say with a logical argument then i suggest you shut the fu*k up and carry on massaging that penis that seems to grow out of your forehead. (just my opinion)

Now consider yourself ignored you ungrateful pleb. Gonna take note of my sig and practice what I preach.

Last edited:
as i say sh)t from shine !!! clueless babble your chatting there you halitosis afflicted hemafrodite !!
not one time in my post did i say keep your unjustified , uncredited, irrelevant opinion to yourself
i merely suggested to keep you a$$ tonging private !! and recommended a pm for this you little troll ....
now run along and tell someone a story !!! hahahah

ok, ill talk in your language just to massage your little jurassic attitude.

read again what you posted and tell me that makes sense? u tell me you entitled to your opinion but I have to keep mine to myself? Now tells me what I am dealing with here so here it is at your level of intelligence.

i personally dont know if what he/she says is true or not, but i certainly wouldnt stoop to the caveman mentality or sh1t talking that you lot have resorted to in trying to discredit what they have said. If you cant back up what you say with a logical argument then i suggest you shut the fu*k up and carry on massaging that penis that seems to grow out of your forehead. (just my opinion)

Now consider yourself ignored you ungrateful pleb. Gonna take note of my sig and practice what I preach.

:Clap::Clap::Clap::

Well said mate.I cant believe the likes of Charlie 786 adnd Khaddy, who havent between them got more than 50 posts and have been members for no longer than 3 months come on spouting off crap. If you dont want to take heed of the info I have given then that is up to you. This forum is here to help each other in any way for us to continue enjoy a little bit of free stuff from VM. I have no reason to scare monger anyone.As you can see from my previous posts, nothing like this has been posted.Take it from me the info I have given is 100% true. When and if the matter comes to court and everything is revealed then you may believe me. Untill such a time you can prove otherwise with some concrete evidence that this is scaremongering, I suggest you refrain from using rude and ofensive remarks.

Thanks for your support and comments Wytherman. With some people you have to talk to them in the same manner, and you have said what I was going to say, but i didnt want to be dragged down their level of mentality:Cheers:

You're welcome :)

People like the pleb above know nothing but insults and cant even spell right so that tells you that their vocabulary is limited to insults and swear words, and are totally incapable of a logical discussion on any level.

Read his last post and I rest my case ;)

SEXYSAM suck it up
as the main vain of this 20 page thread thinks its bull i think you and wytherman should get a membership at conspiracy.com so you can rub each others ego,s up or whatever you hermaphrodite's rub !!!:banana:
@ wytherman your posts contain more swearing and incorrect spelling than mine do justify that FOOL ...

Last edited:
SEXYSAM suck it up
as the main vain of this 20 page thread thinks its bull i think you and wytherman should get a membership at conspiracy.com so you can rub each others ego,s up or whatever you hermaphrodite's rub !!!:banana:

yawn!!! such a childish response :salute:

SEXYSAM suck it up

i can see you getting banned if you carry on with your personal attacks on members, your a new member and should show some god damn respect to people who built this forum to what it is now.
If i were a mod reading your comments id deffo ban ur arse without a second thought...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back