Update bouquet and box won't boot

IAmATeaf

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Somebody with a 800hd has reported to me that when they update the bouquet using DBE the box no longer boots i.e. get stuck and sits with the progress bar stuck at around 2 thirds. The only way to get the box back is to flash on much older bouquet back onto the box.

They've check free RAM which is sat at around 14Mb and I for the life of me can't figure out what might be causing the issue.

Anybody have any brainwave ideas on this?

are you saying you have a box stuck

cant figure your point

The box was working, sent over the latest bouquet to the box using DreamBox Edit, restart enigma2 and the box gets stuck during the restart and never ever comes back, if the old bouquet is sent back to the box then it starts up fine.

The box was working, sent over the latest bouquet to the box using DreamBox Edit, restart enigma2 and the box gets stuck during the restart and never ever comes back, if the old bouquet is sent back to the box then it starts up fine.

Try using Dreamset m8

Somebody with a 800hd has reported to me that when they update the bouquet using DBE the box no longer boots i.e. get stuck and sits with the progress bar stuck at around 2 thirds. The only way to get the box back is to flash on much older bouquet back onto the box.

They've check free RAM which is sat at around 14Mb and I for the life of me can't figure out what might be causing the issue.

Anybody have any brainwave ideas on this?

This happened with some catseye settings a while back, now not suggesting your using these but a recommend you try a different channel list.

dreamset my choice

as above follow ferrets advice try other channel lists

Thanks for the replies, tried DreamSet and it works so problem fixed. The bouquet being used was Rats by the way.

If I was nearer I'd go there and figure out why using DBE no longer works.

I had a feeling you used mine :err: I have no idea why this has changed for you mate ?

Sent from my iPhone

Rat, I am using your bouquet on my Duo and Solo with no probs at all, the person having the prob is somebody else but DreamSet fixed it for them but now they're saying that some of the channels no longer tune so they get no pic.

I don't think there's a problem with your bouquet, I think the dm800hd may have a dodgy bit of flash but diagnosing via text message is always bloody difficult and getting a no tech savvy person to try things just results in me getting a headache. :)

Back