[DOWNLOAD] DM800hd openpli 12March2013 by Gjstroom and extras

Hi Everyone
Has anyone used mgcamd with this image. At the moment I am using an nline with cccam but I thought I would give mgcamd a try as everywhere I read says that this will improve ecm times, is this correct? (I am only a client server)?

Mgcamd works on this image. However, you would be better off using a later image, such as the one uploaded by Bhoywonder.

Ok thanks for info. can u post the link to the image uploaded by Bhoywonder please.

Also is there any setup guide for Mgcamd on the site?

Cheers

Trying to d/l this image and wont let me , i have had my account reset and posted 6 times this morning lol , HELP please

Trying to d/l this image and wont let me , i have had my account reset and posted 6 times this morning lol , HELP please

That's because you only have 3 posts at the moment, posts that are not deemed to be useful will be deleted and also posts in certain sections like the introduction and joke rooms dont count either :)

Been using this image and its great, but i loaded my own satellite lists as the list was missing western satellites.
I scanned about 10 satellites, which was fine, but now all my saved motorized satellites are gone and the old satellite list is back on the box.

Not sure,but i think when i done an update of rats dw bouquets this happened, happened me twice.

Hi, i am just wondering if this image is fine to use on a DM800 se. I am currently using this image on my DM800 hd and am very happy with it, my mate has just got DM800 se and he is looking me to set it up for him( i just want to check that this fine to use?).

no mate you need other image for se model

Ok thanks for info. Would you be able to give me a link to an image you would recommend i use please?

Back