New File Added: DM800hd openpli 12March2013 by Gjstroom and extras

now the screen on the dreambox is showing#84b so bootloader is ok now im giving the OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-20120103-sim201-ssl84b.nfi waiting to see what happens

DONEEEEEE forstly the fault was i was inserting bootlaoder ssl82 and not 84b than a reboot was needed for box to show 84b............. many thanks guys for your patience taken with me but if it was not you i woundnt have done it thanks once again

Just pleased you got there in the end mate. Youll never need to do the first step flashing the ssl84 again now from now on just flash ssl84 images.

Well done.

Just pleased you got there in the end mate. Youll never need to do the first step flashing the ssl84 again now from now on just flash ssl84 images.

Well done.

Can I install it on external flash via Barry Allen , on dm800 sim2.? I hear openpli and BA don't get on well
Will barry Allen appear in the plugins menu after install?

Can I install it on external flash via Barry Allen , on dm800 sim2.? I hear openpli and BA don't get on well
Will barry Allen appear in the plugins menu after install?

OpenPli will run on usb but you can not run meoboot or barry allen on openpli in your flash.

I managed to flash this image ok, but I seem to have a problem with the volume on the dreambox remote. On certain channels the volume + - works and on others it doesnt. Is this a known issue ?

I managed to flash this image ok, but I seem to have a problem with the volume on the dreambox remote. On certain channels the volume + - works and on others it doesnt. Is this a known issue ?

No mate no a know issue could it be the remote itself ? New batteries ?

or the remote sensor on the box - sometimes it needs aligning properly on clones

Was working perfectly with my previous image, albeit it was an older image but was fine, only since changing to this one have I had probs.

I dont think its batteries, although I will change them, the volume bar actually goes up and down but the volume itself doesnt increase or decrease, its weird.

KhuramG, how do you do that ? I've never had to before.

Was working perfectly with my previous image, albeit it was an older image but was fine, only since changing to this one have I had probs.

I dont think its batteries, although I will change them, the volume bar actually goes up and down but the volume itself doesnt increase or decrease, its weird.

KhuramG, how do you do that ? I've never had to before.
@yiddo please see https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/271763/

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for taking the time to post this.

The issue is though that the remote works perfectly, it works on every channel its just on some, although you see the volume bar going up and down, it doesnt actually adjust the volume itself. All I've done is change image. Regretfully.

On the channels this happens on have you tried pressing the yellow button and choosing a different audio stream? It may help,and then we can narrow it down :)

Managed to figure it out.

I need to turn off AC3/DTS Downstream. If I want to watch anything with DD etc then I'll know I need to turn it back on. Obviously the channels that were working were not affected by this.

Thank-you to all that assisted.

i used this image from an other site but the only problems i have is that some time it works very slow and sometimes just have to wait until the gearwheels are ready to get working again after set to an other channel ... also the movieplayer does not work properly maybe the hdd still on read only
what do i have to chance with filezilla to get the hdd fully working in that case

Back