New File Added: DM800hd openpli 12March2013 by Gjstroom and extras

yes it gave me " INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION) "

Usually means either its the wrong image type for your box or you need to use a different browser,try firefox m8

with fire fox nothing happens i used the explorer and the invalid msg pops up whats next..........

Last edited by a moderator:
well i uploaded 2.01 ssl84b forst than i uploaded the nfi file still " INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION) " pops up with firefox and explorer any other things to do

well i uploaded 2.01 ssl84b forst than i uploaded the nfi file still " INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION) " pops up with firefox and explorer any other things to do

In my experience after you flash a new bootloader you need to reboot the box,even just to the to the part where it gives you an IP address again i.e. flash bootloader-turn off box-hold front button-turn box back on-get IP address and flash image as normal :)

rebooted box after i inserted the ssl84b and it loads ok than when i insert the image it gives me INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION) can i use another image ???? im using openpli-2.1-beta-dm800-20130626-sim2-ssl84b.nfi

rebooted box after i inserted the ssl84b and it loads ok than when i insert the image it gives me INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION) can i use another image ???? im using openpli-2.1-beta-dm800-20130626-sim2-ssl84b.nfi

If you have a sim 2.01 then you will need a sim 2.01 image, that image is for sim2 :)

shitttttt is this ok mate
OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-20120103-sim201-ssl84b.nfi ??????

Misread your post mate do as wiz said update the SSL

I did mention doing this earlier in the thread and you said you had done that, well it did not work or you would not be getting the invalid old version image.

You could however just flash a image with ssl82 if you can find one.

ok next question how shall i update the bootlaoder from 82 to 84

ok next question how shall i update the bootloader from 82 to 84

Ferret described it in post 23 above and we all thought you had already done it?

Also bear in mind that no matter how many post you have,as you only registered today you still have to wait 24hrs to access our downloads,

So it might be better to step back and read this thread again,except making sure to note down the correct images and boot-loader for your box,then you will be all ready to do it properly tomorrow :)

Last edited:
thanks for your patience taken but i put that software in dreambox before i uploaded the image so what am i doing wrong i did what u guys told advised me

thanks for your patience taken but i put that software in dreambox before i uploaded the image so what am i doing wrong i did what u guys told advised me

And did it flash ok?

Did you reboot the box after?

If yes to the above have you then tried to flash the correct image and if so what happens

Try again mate

Unrar the SSL84b file
Put your box into browser flashing mode
Enter the IP in Internet Explorer
Press firmware upgrade select the ssl84 and press flash

Now ive done this a 1000 times and have never need to reboot at this point but it will not hurt to do so.

Now enter your IP in IE again or press back and press the firmware upgrade option and select the image.

If you've followed this to the letter it has to work.

as above never fails me

if need be try different browser

but all do it for me

Back