Uk seller e3 flasher anyone?

segel

Inactive User
Reaction score
looking to get one of these to have a play about with got my ps3, and I'm on 4.11, but can't find a uk seller, or does anyone know a decent site that ships to uk ?

cheers,

looking to get one of these to have a play about with got my ps3, and I'm on 4.11, but can't find a uk seller, or does anyone know a decent site that ships to uk ?

cheers,

Hiya, ive just been looking at these also and would like to know a good site to buy one off, is this all you need to do the actual downgrade ? And then you get cfw or a dongle or something to go with it, thanks

Hiya, ive just been looking at these also and would like to know a good site to buy one off, is this all you need to do the actual downgrade ? And then you get cfw or a dongle or something to go with it, thanks

As far as hardware... Not 100% sure, although read something about the e3 flasher 3k limited version or what ever it's called plus the E3 Card Reader / sd card and reader / usb stick and ps downgrader to do the job, and apparently it's not at all hard to do provided you don't install the clip wrong ( no solder ). So a good recommended tutorial plus download links for software could be all we need, but still reading and trying to get my head around it, so take what i say with a pinch of salt :)

Hiya, yeah ive been doing abit of reading on it, was watching a you tube video earlier and showed you how to install the e3 flasher bits and thats dead easy, when he was backing up his nand etc after he had flashed it he got a original psjailbreak dongle out to get the ps3 into a certain mode, then after that just used a normal usb stick to put the cfw on i think, ive read you can use a iphone and other certain smart phones for the part where you need a psjailbreak dongle or true blue dongle, just getting hold of the e3 flashers int it,

Hiya, yeah ive been doing abit of reading on it, was watching a you tube video earlier and showed you how to install the e3 flasher bits and thats dead easy, when he was backing up his nand etc after he had flashed it he got a original psjailbreak dongle out to get the ps3 into a certain mode, then after that just used a normal usb stick to put the cfw on i think, ive read you can use a iphone and other certain smart phones for the part where you need a psjailbreak dongle or true blue dongle, just getting hold of the e3 flashers int it,

Yeah I just read that as well m8 true blue are bringing out a new dongle soon though wonder if it would do the job, Have you found a seller yet? PM me or let me know if your do m8? Ta

i have a e3 flasher the one with the micro sd card reader in the back end if you want a lend or buy send a me a pm.

update mine is the old flasher not the new type sorry for that been out the ps3 game for a while.

No mate not found a seller, i seen one on ebay but its up to £200 with 16 hours left to go,
Dickie whats difference between yours and the new ones then ? Does yours only downgrade certain firmwares or something like that ?

Hi,
first you should check your model (it is on the back) we need to know if you are NOR or NAND) then depending on the model (not all models can be downgraded with e3)
you can order everything. You can always contact E3 directly with your questions but first of all we need to know the modelnr at the back...

No mate not found a seller, i seen one on ebay but its up to £200 with 16 hours left to go,
Dickie whats difference between yours and the new ones then ? Does yours only downgrade certain firmwares or something like that ?

Seen it cheaper around £91 with ps3key delivered from Canada dunno whether a reliable source though, it's the limited version as well. See that one on ebay too, can't understand some people LOL

Hi,
first you should check your model (it is on the back) we need to know if you are NOR or NAND) then depending on the model (not all models can be downgraded with e3)
you can order everything. You can always contact E3 directly with your questions but first of all we need to know the modelnr at the back...

Mines a CECHL I'm all good to go just need the tools :)

yes down grader i think got it but never got round to use it google it. its white and as a button on it dongle like with a micro sd card reader at the back end when you plug it in a pc comes up as 3 drives. found this on a yank hack site.

Works with all HEX and as a bonus with PC AND MAC all for a blow away low price!

Include 4MB on board memory ! This is the BEST device period!
For LEGAL reasons E3 soldemprty as multi card reader, you must visit hacking website to update if your using for jailbreak - down grader use. -

How to downgrade firmware 3.42/3.50 or above to firmware 3.41 with E3 Card Reader - Will not work on any other card :

1. Insert E3 Card Reader device that has been reprogrammed as downgrader into your console
2. Turn on the console using the same boot method as all other jailbreaks: Press power then immediately press eject. Your console will turn on and E3 Card Reader will light up red LED followed by blue LED
3. Turn off system via menu
4. Remove E3 Card Reader dongle and turn on console to make sure you are in Factory Service Mode. You will see a huge red box on the screen saying Factory Service Mode.
5. Load any blank FAT32 USB flash drive device with 2 files in the root directory:

1. Modified 3.41 PUP 2. Lv2Diag.self (File 1)
6. These must be the only files on the USB key and must be placed in the main (root) directory.
7. Insert flash drive into the last USB port to the right — the first USB port in from the right side if you’re facing the console. Turn the PS3 on and you will see black screen but the PS3 HDD light will flash.
8. The process takes 3-4 minutes for the system to install the old firmware. Towards the end, the power button on the console will start flashing green and then your console will power off.
9. Remove the flash drive and turn on the console, you will still be in Factory Service Mode. Please verify you have downgraded successfully to version 3.41 by going to "System Information".
10. (Optional) – If you wish to downgrade to any older firmware you can follow step 4, 5, 6 using any regular firmware PUP. (You do not need to use modified custom firmware now that you are on 3.41).
11. Insert USB flash drive back into your PC and delete the PUP and Lv2Diag.self file (File 1) and copy the other Lv2Diag.self (File 2) to the root of the flash drive. 12. Insert USB flash drive back into the same USB port on the PS3 and power on your PS3. After 10 seconds it will power off.
13. Remove USB flash drive and turn on your console again. You will be out of factory service mode and back in retail mode with your chosen firmware version installed. You will need to go through setting up settings configuration.

Last edited:
Hiya, did anyone end up having ago at downgrading ps3 ? Ive just started to think about it again as got few people asking me if i can do it for them, thinking anout getting a progskeet to do it, dont think its as noob friendly as the e3 flasher but il be able to use progskeet for 360 stuff aswell, not 100% decided yet but be nice to know if anyone has done it on here ? Thanks

Back