UK Channel List & Fixed 8 Day EPG

just noticed setanta ssports 1 is blank screen... any idea why?

ok found out, its a regional restriction for the GAA match, its available only in N.Ireland..

Last edited:
It comes up as wrong data transmission.

working fine here, not sure whats going on, can someone else check if this is working for them.

Edit:
just did another scan and one being used in list is the only version of Sky Mdn Greats being transmitted at the moment, or atleast tagged as it.

Last edited:
working fine here, not sure whats going on, can someone else check if this is working for them.

Edit:
just did another scan and one being used in list is the only version of Sky Mdn Greats being transmitted at the moment, or atleast tagged as it.

HMMM ok thanks for checking must be a problem my end il try redoing it and reboot the box see what happens.

All sorted now have to ftp it a few times till i worked no ide why. Thanks tonedeff.

New frequency for Hallmark / Entertain bouquet

it''s also started broadcasting in 16:9 when the source is available in widescreen.

A lot of the International chans have also been updated/fixed on the EPG thanks to "sakiblateef" i've put them at end of list and can be enabled/shown in options.

excuse my ignorance but how do i get all those channels and what do i need ...

looks like all the "Music Choice" radio channels have been removed from the transponder "EPG" is transmitted on. at the moment it has no active services not sure whats going to happen with this transponder but for now it's still transmitting the EPG data.

New frequency for History +1 / Docu bouquet

and LIVINGit+2 has been Rebranded to LIVING Loves / Entertain bouquet
Living Loves will showcase dramas and comedies from Living's recent history including new series Cougar Town, premium dramas Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, Private Practice and Supernatural, and previous series' Charmed, Will & Grace and The X Files.

anyone know where i can get a decent version like this with hd channels please

Regards
Chris

All the "Music Choice" radio channels have been removed, so i have deleted Music Radio bouquet and and any left put into Radio bouquet.

there's now no active tv/radio servies on EPG transponder, and "Hip hop" has been removed, i've added a new channel EPG Data / top of Random bouquet for using as the EPG channel in WeekEPG...

Last edited:
nice one m8y, ill have to re-write the epg guide now that hip hop has gone then

@sakiblateef

Here is the fresh Open TV channels log. I have put it in here in case ToneDeff requires it for his channels.uk list.
Sil.

Last edited:
thanks for that silsila

@digidude i just noticed the "thanks" buttons been removed and all "thanked" stats.. is this a permanent change to forum ?

Hi

Will this work on TM600 with UR image??

sorry if silly question am a bit new to the receiver

Thanks in advance

Thanks mate!

Cant see a thank you button anywhere anymore???

so this will hopefully if i dont wreck the thing create bouqet and have a epg?

does it automatically keep getting the epg or do you have to reload the files?

cheers m8!!

Back