UK Channel List & Fixed 8 Day EPG

Added Primetime to EPG and chan list / Sport Bouquet

Also Added Sky Box Office Live. and SID that shows the now & next EPG for it / Random Bouquet

New Frequencies for
Sky Mdn Greats
18 x Sky Sport Active Feeds

and also some changes in Shopping/Religious channels.

Added Primetime to EPG and chan list / Sport Bouquet

Also Added Sky Box Office Live. and SID that shows the now & next EPG for it / Random Bouquet

New Frequencies for
Sky Mdn Greats
18 x Sky Sport Active Feeds

and also some changes in Shopping/Religious channels.

Thanks much appreciated

Tonedeff. I've created an OpenTV channel log today with bskybsat.bin on an E2 box with all the EPG ID's to help with your channels.uk list. Just out of interest, where did you get the 'Now and Next' epg id from for Box Office. They're not in the OpenTV stream.

Last edited:
thanks for that silsila,

when i manually added the box office live PID/AID etc i noticed there was a SID named box office on same transponder sending epg info, i just kept checking over afew days that it matched the content on the Box Office chan.

hi,

i am having trouble with "ITV1 NE & C" i have tried using your update ist but i still cant get it to download any data ?, what am i doing wrong ?

andy.

do you mean = can't get EPG data for "BBC1 NE & C" ?

i can't see any "ITV1 NE & C"

the only EPG's i've tested are the ones enabled by default.

edit:
just tested the bbc one and it's grabbing EPG data ok.

hi mate,

i'm trying to build up my own, as they is quite a few channels missing for me. it was ITV TT N etc i get no local ITV channels. could you expain what each fields are for etc ?

also is they away to bebug to a log file or anything ?
cheers
andy

0;6130;ITV1 Merridian North;1365;2F45:7F4:2

0; = shown by default in WeekEPG or not
6130; = EPG id, can be found from "silsila" attachment
ITV1 Merridian North; = name used
1365; = order used by weekepg
2F45: = channel SID in hex
7F4: = channel TSID in hex
2 = always 2

no debugging/logging i know of.

ok, thanks, but i'm still pulling my hair out, if i do download for the first time it import data to the epg for most channels, but if i add a channel then re-download it losses almost all of my data in the epg, i remove the channel and try again, but it still has loads of data missing, the only way to get it back is the reload my DreamElite image, what am i doing wrong ?

is they away to clear the cache file ? i have tried removing the epg.dat file, but it has no effect ?
andy.

dreamelite is an Enigma2 image isn't it ? are you even using weekepg ?

probably best starting your own thread. i only really put this together for TM500/600 with UR image and WeekEPG.

dreamelite is an Enigma2 image isn't it ? are you even using weekepg ?

probably best starting your own thread. i only really put this together for TM500/600 with UR image and WeekEPG.

hi, no am using openepg, i though it was the same thing ?

andy

Andy, are you talking about the Sky OpenTV guide built in to Dreamelite?

"to update "channels.uk" delete the existing one from /var/etc/ and replace with new one over ftp, then restart enigma."

New frequency for Disney XD+1 / Kids Bouquet

also been some changes on religious & adult channels.

Hi, hope this is not too daft a question....

Quote:-
"and to update "channels.uk" delete the existing one from /var/etc/ and replace with new one over ftp, then restart enigma"

I'm using Filezilla and can see the directory "/var/etc/" no problem - but in there I can not see any "ukchannels" etc.

should I just be copying the channel files in this thread (both of them) into the /var/etc directory?

cheers, d

Back