UK Channel List & Fixed 8 Day EPG

sorry posted summin in wrong section .. wheres me glasses ffs

Last edited:
MSK/Extra have been Rebranded to Premier Sports/Xtra

been alot of changes in the International + Shopping bouquets thanks to "sakiblateef" for the EPG updates for international section.

MSK/Extra have been Rebranded to Premier Sports/Xtra

been alot of changes in the International + Shopping bouquets thanks to "sakiblateef" for the EPG updates for international section.

hi m8 can u add the folowing channels to week epg?

RTE 1
RTE 2
TV3
TG4
3e

i think there may be quite a few changes from today, as looking at the actual signal on a spectrum analyser while in work, there seems to be quite a few new transponders have appeared

hi ive got a tm-500super will any other these chan list work and were do i put them in box ????

Ftp both into var/etc,use the yellow button to install weekepg addon and follow the tut to config it.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but...how are you guys still accessing this section of the forum, 'the BIG-ARTH - Satellite Discussion Sections', as it has totally disappeared from the front page of the forum for me and I can't seem to navigate to it, something I'm doing wrong?

I've managed to access this thread as I'm subscribed to it.

Thanks,
Sam

Sorry to hijack this thread, but...how are you guys still accessing this section of the forum, 'the BIG-ARTH - Satellite Discussion Sections', as it has totally disappeared from the front page of the forum for me and I can't seem to navigate to it, something I'm doing wrong?

I've managed to access this thread as I'm subscribed to it.

Thanks,
Sam

The site has been put into sections, there are tabs top left of the main page.

Added new channel Sky3+1 / Main Bouquet

haven't been able to get a working EPG id for it yet.

Hello,

I have a quition i do no this channel list is okay for Cable Dreambox 500C or no ( UK.All-18.08.10.zip ) if that is okay how i put this channel list to my DM500C.

Thanks

Hello,

i have a question, somebody have a Dreambox 500C ( cable ) uk_all channel list.

Thanks

@tonedeaf, have you any problems viewing sky real lives?

mrs on to me we dont have it any more lol...

Back