UK Channel List & Fixed 8 Day EPG

I'm using Filezilla and can see the directory "/var/etc/" no problem - but in there I can not see any "ukchannels" etc.
have you installed weekepg yet ?

should I just be copying the channel files in this thread (both of them) into the /var/etc directory?

No, ones a channel list ones the EPG cfg. "channels.uk" is the only one that runs from /var/etc/

"i suggest transferring channel list with DBedit"

Last edited:
Please help @ tonedeff or some one else.

Being quite new to linux receivers i have tm500 and also tm600.

could you please tell me exactly what i need to download from the blue panel to get the week epg to work.

at the moment when i go to var/etc i can't see any file with name
channels.uk

please tell exact procedure to get this to work; thank you so much you will be making my life so much easier.

will this work on tm500 with no usb or hard drive or is this only for tm600?

thanks.

Please help @ tonedeff or some one else.

Being quite new to linux receivers i have tm500 and also tm600.

could you please tell me exactly what i need to download from the blue panel to get the week epg to work.

at the moment when i go to var/etc i can't see any file with name
channels.uk

please tell exact procedure to get this to work; thank you so much you will be making my life so much easier.

will this work on tm500 with no usb or hard drive or is this only for tm600?

thanks.

assuming you are using the ur image

Download week epg using the blue button panel
go to post 59 in this thread and download and transfer the channels .uk file
to var/etc
Download and transfer all the bouquets files (from uk.all) from post 59 to var/tuxbox/config/enigma

Reboot box

Bobs ya uncle

Guys,

I'm using Gemini 4.6 on my DM800HD which I only received y'day (so still figuring it all out :proud:), I wanted to ask, to get EPG and Bouquet's, am I able to use the files on post #59 on my image, if so where do I drop them into my image?

Finally a really stupid question, but a Bouquet is a sort of favourites list, right?

Thanks,
Sam

Last edited:
New frequency for Disney XD+1 / Kids Bouquet

also been some changes on religious & adult channels.

Anyone having problems with sky sports 2 using this? out of the 4 sky sports 2 i have-only 946 sky sports 2 is working which is not the one in bouquet.

@Yosser2000
the frequency changed for it Thursday, about an hour later my ISP died on me, and i've been going insane since, finally managed to get hold of a mobile boradband dongle and i'll upload fixed version in abit.

@sam123456
this is just an "Enigma" list so doesn't have any HD chans.

Thanks, so it would work if say I was using the PLi Jade Enigma 2 image on my DM800HD, although as you say I would not get the HD channels?

New frequency for Sky Sports 2 / Sport bouquet.

Channel TBC is starting "officially" on the 31st. / Main bouquet
now has a working EPG in channels.uk.

Hi Tone,

If I was to put this on my DM800 HD which has the PLi Jade Enigma 2 image, I know it would not list the HD channels, however do you know if I will still be able to access the HD channels manually by going directly to the channels... Apologies but I'm still trying to figure it all out, so the answer maybe obvious.

Thanks,
Sam

this is the Technomate section and this thread is for EPG/channels on SD "Enigma 1" boxes...

as i said it has no HD channels on the channel list..

you can load tonedeffs lint onto an E2 receiver, in dreamboxedit, click the 'enigma2' box before sending

then, manually scan the transponders with HD content, and the new HD channels will be added to your lists, you can then extract back to dreamboxedit, add a HD boquet, send back to receiver and relaod

I can't get the EPG to store on mine do i need a hdd connected?

Can someone please point out how to set this up please

I have the EPG so when i press yellow button i get the Week EPG screen

My reciever is the TM600

for weekepg, you need either storage connected to the internal usb socket, then in the setup choose the storage path as /hdd/ or store in /tmp, but youll need to rescan the epg data after a reboot if stored in /tmp

for weekepg, you need either storage connected to the internal usb socket, then in the setup choose the storage path as /hdd/ or store in /tmp, but youll need to rescan the epg data after a reboot if stored in /tmp

I've set it up to store in /tmp now how do i do a rescan of epg please?

New Frequencies for...

Nickelodeon
Nick Replay
Nicktoons
Nick Jr. / Kids bouquet

Last edited:
New Frequencies for...

Setanta Sports1
Setanta Ireland
MSK
MSK Extra
/ Sport bouquet

also some changes to Religous & Shopping channels..

the kids just noticed that nick channels have gone, so will be using the new lists :)

cheers m8y

edit, it wont let me give you more rep lol, uit tells me i have to spread it round a bit first

Back