TRIBAL UK disgrace

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
GUYS DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

if your goods are in stock or they can get it it will be fine

but if you cant get your goods and there is problems you will see when you phone them what i am talking about!!!

i have had a few problems online but never ever have i experianced anything like what they have done and support on the phone after they had my cash for 3 months was disgraceful!!!!!!

enuf said dont say i never warned you

Not many people know that it is illeagal in the UK to take payment for goods that have not been dispatched.

Also under distance selling laws if no date is specified, the delivery of an order or start of a service (e.g. phone, broadband, subscription TV services) must occur with 30 days of the order. Source: http://www.dti.gov.uk/consumers/fact-sheets/page24635.html

If you've paid by credit card, claim you money back through the credit card company under the Consumer Credit Act (1974).

If you've paid by debit card talk to you bank or CAB to check your options.

I used them to buy my TV and an oven and both times I was actually very pleased with the delivery and prices. Both came in under a week and saved loads.
Never had to deal with them on the phone though. I guess thats why they are cheaper maybe they cut back on the staff

homer all your stuff comes from the manufacturer from tribal and all they do is sell it on and make a profit...

if your item was not instock or you had a problem they pass the buck

homer all your stuff comes from the manufacturer from tribal and all they do is sell it on and make a profit...

if your item was not instock or you had a problem they pass the buck

Thats very true because i ordered a dishwhasher and a washing machine the washing machine arrived and the dishwasher arrived 8 weeks later because the manufacturer didnt have it in stock!!! at the time of ordering (even though tribal adverstised it as being in stock).
the phone call i recievd was from the manufacturers telling me its not in stock and when they were expect there next delivery.
tribal did NOT communcate with me at any time. The manufacturers (Hotpoint) even arranges the delivery time when it was due to be delivered.

Back