Tree problem

My Auntie had this done which you says works and the roots r still growing now as she had the roots go into the drainage system and had to get the water board in to repair them.

Mr P

sorry to hear ur auntie had this problem after having the stump ground out , from my experiance m8 we've ground loads out and not had any complaints of them growing back .

regards robby

Hey robby, how can you kill off a fully grown tree on the sligh then ? In case I ever need to lol.

if it is what i think ur mean lol ( either council or neighbour wont remove it ) then u could try ring barking it , this involves cutting the bark off all the way around the tree , will take awhile for it to die of and u may hav to keep on doing it cos the tree will try to repair itself where the bark has been stripped . but will work for sure

regards robby

creosote is the best the fookers never come back
i done it to a conker tree
was ablut 40ft high cut it down to about 8inches from soil level then cut in to the stump with the chain saw then poured in a gallon of the creosote
this was 5 yrs ago no sign
of the tree
i even built over it with decking

@ dutcho, its easy m8, nail a sign to it saying 'tree for sale, £45 ono' and i bet some fooker nicks it lmfao

@ mairyhinge, for that to work youd have to dissolve it, along with sugar, and feed it to the tree for months, years maybe, then if you could get it burning itd just burn for hours fizzling away with a bright orange flame, and it would smell like toffee burning. now if you was to get a 6' long scaffold pole and fill one end with putty, then fill the pole with weedkiller and sugar in powder form, and light it, youd still have a fizzy orange flame and a nice smell, but youd also have an extremely hot thermal lance that will burn holes in roads so that might work a bit quicker ;)

Back