Town moves against Islamic school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool,

so in this forum calling someone elses religion stupid is with the boundary lines of this forum!!!

Will bear that in mind for the future... good to know what the boundaries are!!!!!

What are you ranting about, I simply asked you to explain your comments?

Why dont you just support your arguments with some proof and answer my post#40 which was in reply to your earlier post?

What are you ranting about, I simply asked you to explain your comments?

Why dont you just support your arguments with some proof and answer my post#40 which was in reply to your earlier post?

you beat me too it. i was just going back to quote your questions that aint been answered. but here they are for beany to give a reasonable answer too.

Do you not think that a school for 1500 pupils when there are hardly any muslims in the area is not drastic?
Do you think the school should be allowed to open and if so why?
Why do you call Australians ignorant and racist?

Yeah come one you could add 12345 to the end to show originality like your username. LOL

No really everyone seem's to have an opinion on this subject and they are free to express it without prejudice even if other's don't agree with it.

You cannot force your belifes on someone and have to accept that some people will see the world in a different light.

did you read my post? It mentions that he should be freely allowed to post whatever he likes ona a subject as long as it abides by the rules.

Where it doesnt, then the mods can step in.

I also point out that, if his posts were to promote an argument and nothing more, then he has partially succeeded.

Is there not an option on this forum to ignore other members posts? If he bothers you, ignore him.

I have worked with many, many australian people. I do not know them to be overly racist, in fact from my experience they dont really seem to care who you are or where you have come from. However, I have not been to Australia.

But, this really is a nothing situation - there is a town of Australian people who have objected to something happening in their own town. Like the article says, they objected to a MacDonalds being built there. Its their town, leave them to it.

does this have anything to do with an islamic school in Australia?

again, an attempt to keep it on topic, instead of letting disagreements spill out onto other threads...

wasnt there a moritorium on religous posts?

this is silly, the thread is about an islamic school in Australia.

why does it need to be another argument?

Your signal to noise ratio is extremely low Mr Wannabe Moderator.

just out of interest, I couldnt read anywhere in that report that the school was exclusively for muslims.

When I was going to school, there was an RC middle school down the road from us - however they didnt demand that everyone going in through the doors was a catholic. There were jews, sikhs and muslims there (not in any great numbers).

Your signal to noise ratio is extremely low Mr Wannabe Moderator.

Actually, all those examples you quoted seem to be making perfectly valid points.

Anyway Munkey m8, you seem to have acheived your intended objective with this thread. Respect.

:WORSHIP:

Opening a school for 1500 muslim pupils could BE a breathe of fresh air to the area...
It could potentially advertise islamic views/ beliefs in a positive way to the narrow-minded people in that area...

I call some people from that area racist who have view points similar to the woman mentioned in the earlier posts....

They're probably catholic so you expect them to be stupid and FOS ... i'm sure this is within the boundaries....

Last edited:
just out of interest, I couldnt read anywhere in that report that the school was exclusively for muslims.

When I was going to school, there was an RC middle school down the road from us - however they didnt demand that everyone going in through the doors was a catholic. There were jews, sikhs and muslims there (not in any great numbers).

Apparently the local Jewish community in Camden has pre-booked some seats for their children.

Actually, all those examples you quoted seem to be making perfectly valid points.

Anyway Munkey m8, you seem to have acheived your intended objective with this thread. Respect.

:WORSHIP:

Whats the intended objective nara?

Opening a school for 1500 muslim pupils could BE a breathe of fresh air to the area...
It could potentially advertise islamic views/ beliefs in a positive way to the narrow-minded people in that area...

I call some people from that area racist who have view points similar to the woman mentioned in the earlier posts....

They're probably catholic so you expect them to be stupid and FOS ... i'm sure this is within the boundaries....

A breath of fresh air more like a cloud of doom

A breath of fresh air more like a cloud of doom

Cloud of doom?

How much do you know about islamic teachings/beliefs? i think you should go and study it.. i know enough and i can safely say you're so WRONG!

Can I ask just one question, off topic a bit ?

Why is it we rip the piss out of every culture on the planet and everyone join's in but mention muslims and a wall goes up and you shout racist ?

Look in fun and laughter room, scot's welsh ect ect all get a hammering on a daily basis, now if I posted a muslim joke (in good humour) I would be pounced upon by the pc crew.

What the fook is that all about then ?

Answer's on a postcard to :- I have doubled standards, po box whogivesafook

Cloud of doom?

How much do you know about islamic teachings/beliefs? i think you should go and study it.. i know enough and i can safely say you're so WRONG!

That hook Fcuker preacher from Finsbury Park Mosque,That Bin laden nut, and if you blow the fcuk out of yourself you get 20 virgins, which makes me think there has to be something wrong with them if they are still virgins

Is there anything else to know ?

Why is it we rip the piss out of every culture on the planet and everyone join's in but mention muslims and a wall goes up and you shout racist ?

Look in fun and laughter room, scot's welsh ect ect all get a hammering on a daily basis, now if I posted a muslim joke (in good humour) I would be pounced upon by the pc crew.

just as off topic, fofrom the last 7 years, a search of the word 'muslim' in the fun room returned 12 hits, that was just hits on the word within other posts, and islam returned 1 hit

a few others were

priest 70
jewish 73
nun 59
paddy 74
digi 50
dutcho 115 (lmfao)
mickied 8

That hook Fcuker preacher from Finsbury Park Mosque,That Bin laden nut, and if you blow the fcuk out of yourself you get 20 virgins, which makes me think there has to be something wrong with them if they are still virgins

is it in writing that they are virgins of the opposite sex? is still rather a few dirty slappers myself lol

Quite frankly i couldnt give a shit if people posted jokes about islam, christianity etc etc.. coz it wouldn't affect me but people saying stuff like "ninja costumes" or "stupid islamic beliefs" shows lack of understanding and ignorance which has nothing to do with what you're saying above...

WOW, you know so much about ISLAM..... you should right a book...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back