Town moves against Islamic school

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got an idea tell them to feck of to a muslim country and take thier stupid islamic laws with them . oh btw my niece and nephew are muslim . niether of them went to a muslim school and she never wore no bloody tent over her . they fit in here as both said this is a christian country .

Where are the moderators now?????? sleep?

Where are the moderators now?????? sleep?

all drinking m8, ready for the night shift :Cheers:

threads like this are ALWAYS closley watched, even if someones not here every minute of the day it is checked on quite often

These threads always go the same way and end up being closed, people have passionate views and as soon as the argument goes one way or the other the other side screams where are the mods, ffs we are all adults here let's behave like it.

all drinking m8, ready for the night shift :Cheers:

threads like this are ALWAYS closley watched, even if someones not here every minute of the day it is checked on quite often

These threads always go the same way and end up being closed, people have passionate views and as soon as the argument goes one way or the other the other side screams where are the mods, ffs we are all adults here let's behave like it.

100% right dutcho mate :)

At the end of the day there will be no right or wrong, or even part agreement on the facts.
Its the way us humans are, we have our OWN oppinions and views.. other dont like was everyone has to say.. so be it.. but ffs, can we not just take peoples views as just that. there views.
if you dont like them, dont reply to them.. simple. goes for both sides then, that way no arguements

typical response...

typical response...

what should the response be then m8?

we could delete the thread and pretend it never existed, but then there is the threads that always follow such actions asking why was it deleted, how come my post counts dropped, how come just the arguementative posts werent deleted, we could just ignore it and let everyone scream at each other, all fall out, abuse each others beliefs / feelings and then come in afterwards and clean up all the mess

there is no right or wrong way to deal with threads like this, if we delete them we're all racist / religionist, if we dont delete them then we're causing tensions by allowing such things to be discussed

if you dont like a thread, dont post on it, if its a thread that you have strong feelings about, remember other people may have just as strong feelings but with a different view of the topic, and a few lines of text can easily be read in a different context to how it was actually meant

get rid of all the religious crap, and we're all just people at the end of the day, eat, reproduce, be happy, and if there is a heaven (or whatever) then you can happily say 'ner ner i told you so' when we get there

:proud:

this is silly, the thread is about an islamic school in Australia.

why does it need to be another argument?

Foook nara your right it would make a change.

Ok go tear strips out of eacjh other and look like a right bunch of charlies then the anti charlie group will kick off coz the mods havnt stepped in and took there side coz everyone is now picking on them.

If you don't like people having a different view to your own don't get involved in these threads.

Go on start and argument with me, it will only end in one way !

typical response...

Its failure on your part and similar rants. You rant on in the news section but fail to be answerable to your posts. We need debate and not the OTT comments that you make without any substance.

Your posts were polemical. I suppose you do this to arouse emotional responses from others. You do not IMHO attempt to engage others in a serious examination of the subject matter at hand and therefore should your or other similar comments be taken seriously in this debate?

Its failure on your part and similar rants. You rant on in the news section but fail to be answerable to your posts. We need debate and not the OTT comments that you make without any substance.

Your posts were polemical. I suppose you do this to arouse emotional responses from others. You do not IMHO attempt to engage others in a serious examination of the subject matter at hand and therefore should your or other similar comments be taken seriously in this debate?
but to be fair, does he need to be clinical in his observations?

If he has a comment to make, he should be able to make it - within the rules of the forum, and be safe in the knowledge that its ok for him to make these comments.

IMO, some of the comments he has made are ott, and if they were simply to aggrevate other members here, then they have served their purpose.

but to be fair, does he need to be clinical in his observations?

If he has a comment to make, he should be able to make it - within the rules of the forum, and be safe in the knowledge that its ok for him to make these comments.

IMO, some of the comments he has made are ott, and if they were simply to aggrevate other members here, then they have served their purpose.

You can't go around throwing racist allegations without supporting your argument. Are you disagreeing with this? Its all pretty straight forward stuff. You simply write a load of stuff to back up such aggressive remarks - NO?

Oh cool,

so in this forum calling someone elses religion stupid is with the boundary lines of this forum!!!

Will bear that in mind for the future... good to know what the boundaries are!!!!!

did you read my post? It mentions that he should be freely allowed to post whatever he likes ona a subject as long as it abides by the rules.

Where it doesnt, then the mods can step in.

I also point out that, if his posts were to promote an argument and nothing more, then he has partially succeeded.

Is there not an option on this forum to ignore other members posts? If he bothers you, ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back