Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tot aged 2 smokes fag

It seems that the 'I'll do anything to be famous' culture is spreading to the east.

I was shocked, then I laughed and now I am saddened. Imagine buying your two year old a lighter for his birthday.

Thats sick, and on for so long, the point was made after the first minute:FRIGHT:

Bloody shocking, mum and dad should be shot! The wee smokeyjoe will have cancer by the time hes 3. Sick Motherfu%$^$..

he aint 2

his motor functions show he is a lot older than that

well smoking does stunt your growth, maybe he's an asian benjamin button?

seriously that is so wrong, people like that don't deserve kids.

this is the best part...
The parents are behaving very irresponsibly toward their child.

Child psychology expert, He Xiaoyan

no f&cking sh!t.....!!!!

There was a similar case in England just recently where a single mum was allowing or couldn't be bothered to pay close attention to her young kid (cant remember age) to smoke in the house. Her friend apparently video'd and contacted the authorities. The single mum has now to recieve councelling on how to be a responsible parent.

Sad times

Absolutly disgusting!
He didn't even crash the ash.
The boy should be tought some manners!

:proud:

Curly

This isnt right and the authorities should take action. Case of finding them but Im sure someone knows who they are. In my eyes, its as bad as the milk issue that hit China few weeks back.

they have know idea out here in Mongolia (asia) about cancers there years behind .. this is the biggest market for fags now , l read the government over there back smoking because of the payments made to them from the fag companies

Last edited:
Dont you guys understand that what we look down upon may be seen as normal in other countries and vice versa.
For example in Saudi Arabia women would be thought of as dirty, whores if they showed a bit of their skin other than the eyes in public.

Most adults in this country let their kids drink undersage, they may not be 2 - but its the principle. And it will ONLY GET WORSE as it gets more and more accepted.

It may seem strange and fucked up but you have to stop being so narrow minded and realise that this country isnt perfect. I mean look at the generations of teenage mums with no husband that lives of benefits, may seem stereotypical but i know plenty of them.

We need 2 stop judging other countries, and act upon our own first.

Back