Tot aged 2 smokes fag

Are you serious SSS09? I understand that we need to be respectful of other peoples cultures and belief systems. But there is a difference in accepting a different way of life i.e. peoples clothing, and accepting child abuse. A child that age being taught/encouraged to smoke is tantamount to nothing less. SHould we stand by and let children to be kidnapped and turned into soldiers becuase it's happening in another culture? There are moral lines that need to be drawn irrelevant of differin cultures.

Dont you guys understand that what we look down upon may be seen as normal in other countries and vice versa.
For example in Saudi Arabia women would be thought of as dirty, whores if they showed a bit of their skin other than the eyes in public.

Most adults in this country let their kids drink undersage, they may not be 2 - but its the principle. And it will ONLY GET WORSE as it gets more and more accepted.

It may seem strange and fucked up but you have to stop being so narrow minded and realise that this country isnt perfect. I mean look at the generations of teenage mums with no husband that lives of benefits, may seem stereotypical but i know plenty of them.

We need 2 stop judging other countries, and act upon our own first.

Parents dont let them least not all and it isnt accepted it's against the law!

Back