tomtom go 910

guys

i have a tt go 910 and need to get the latest maps on it etc is there anyone able to do this for me and can i update the fw to something better?
dont mind paying for it to be done right

thanks

guys

i have a tt go 910 and need to get the latest maps on it etc is there anyone able to do this for me and can i update the fw to something better?
dont mind paying for it to be done right

thanks
have a read m8 it is easy
i have a tomtom 1 running as a 940 lol

thanks what will i need and what are the advantages of it running as a 940 etc

thanks
u will need a new navcore version 8 and new maps and the Easy Activator
this hacks the navcore and fixes the map
all point and click

Easy Activator attached

but remember allways back up ur tomtom so if u fook up at least u can put it back the way it was

u will need a new navcore version 8 and new maps and the Easy Activator
this hacks the navcore and fixes the map
all point and click

Easy Activator attached

but remember allways back up ur tomtom so if u fook up at least u can put it back the way it was

i cant do this myself as i dont have the dock system.

not sure where would this be mate?

it will a smaller type of usb port on your tomtom unit somewhere.....a bit like the usb ports on a pc but smaller...

just checked the specs..tomtom go 910 doesnt have a mini usb port..it connects via the docking station...l

Last edited:
hi, newbie looking for help. I have just updated my go910 as per tutorial at start of this thread. every time you mount in either car or home mount unit doesn't auto start as b4 and you have to hold the power button in for a few seconds to turn on, then the unit resets every time. any help would be very grateful.
many thanks

You need to delete the map config file and this should stop the reset loop when u turn it on. Also 910 only goes into standby not full shutdown, but this is a known bug

thanks for the reply, i will try that later. will this also stop the device locking up when placing in either the home or car mount.
when mounted the device locks up for a couple of mins then comes on doing a full reset again. also no longer asks to connect to the pc. also apologies for being thick but wheres the map config file.
thanks
nige

thanks for help, will try that in future but for now gone to earlier navcore 7.903 and maps 8.15 2034 and all working fine. thanks again.

map settings config is in the map folder. be aware youll loose fav's and all settings.

So you delete this file and it stops the rebooting when docked
can you then add favorites again or will this start the problem off again

Back