Tom Tom 6

cheers jay 77. Managed to get the map.

Anyone else had this problem says 'Your device is not compatible with this version of TomTom Navigator'

I have just uninstalled tomtom 5 and that was working fine. Got a Navman pin 570 running Microsoft Pocket PC version 4.20.0. Any pointers please...

Any pointers please... as this is doing my head in

I have v6.5 gb map

A folder with orig TT6 Files

Another folder with these files TTTODA~1.003, SETUPDLL.999, _setup, 2DAYBY~1.000, 0GO1108M.004, 0TTTODAY.002, 0TTTODAY.001

And 1 more folder with these in. raster, tomtom, voices, and finally start

Anyone fancy helping me out on msn after tea??? please [email protected]

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this will work with an ipaq 3850 running pocketpc 2002.
Everytime I try and run tomtom6 it says the following:-

"Cannot find Tomtom navigator (or one of its components) Make sure the path and filename are correct and all the required libraries are available.

The system used to run Tomtom 5 with no problems.

Cheers

Moving Favourites

Moving favorites is easy.

1. Go to your old map folder xxxx-map and copy the file xxxx-map.cfg to your new map folder.

2. In the new map folder, rename the file MapSettings.cfg to MapSettings.old or something like that.

3. Now rename the file you just copied xxx-map.cfg to MapSettings.cfg.

It's as simple as that.

Does anyone know if this will work with an ipaq 3850 running pocketpc 2002.
Everytime I try and run tomtom6 it says the following:-

"Cannot find Tomtom navigator (or one of its components) Make sure the path and filename are correct and all the required libraries are available.

The system used to run Tomtom 5 with no problems.

Cheers

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem as well on Pocket PC 2002 and IPAQ 3970.

I have tried moving the \Navigator\Program Files as suggested earlier onto the SD card but to no avail.

Can anyone please help us?

after moving all to SD card

If you move all folders(program files/navigator..etc) to SD card,then you will have to edit your shortcut...tomtom navigater.exe in your windows/start menu ..so it can find the appropiate file.
Or find tomtom navigator.exe on your SD card...create a shortcut....then copy it over your old file in... windows/start menu.

Is there any reason why all the TT6 files cant go on the SD card, and what would be the procedure ??

i have tested tt6, on pda, all seems fine, however i does not appear to have screen rotate feature any more.

All i get from rapid share is

Download-session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:

* Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
* You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browseAlso tried in firefox and still the same.

I dont want to pay nine euros for one months membership. Anyway round this?

This map looks the dogs with the custom colours, thanks for simplyfying it for thick heads like me lol. Btw wots the guam map

I must be the slowest man in the world. Finally got it cracked.. Thanks for all the advice and download help... I have now got Tomtom 6 working with map, postcodes and voices..... For a moment I thought Tomtom 7 would be out before I got this one to work... lol

Thanks guys, I've downloaded everything needed for TT6 and will give it a go this afternoon at lunch time. hope its not going to be a disaster for me. ;-) lol

thanks alot for this release.

Guam Map

Guam is the cracked map..smallest one there is...it`s needed ..don`t delete.

Cuestion???

I have a T Mobile MDA
I downloaded the files and followed the instructions of Jacksoft,and is not working

Do I have to delete the older version (tom tom 5.2)?
any help will be appreciated

Hasta la vista

The mobile version isn't out yet. Should only be a few weeks away now... 5 works fine on a 6680.

Ok guys I have the cracked full map of europe (for tomtom6) which is 210mb (inc poi). Anyone point me in the direction of just a UK cracked map as my memory card just aint big enough...

ok guys, i think im the only one left not able to get this thing going!!

when i put the files on my CFcard and navigate to it in the pda i find the SETUP file but it looks like a text file, when i click on it it dont do anything!!..

anyway, iv got a vertion that installs but it always says 'no maps found'!!!

i got the GUAM map download, unrared it and put the files into a folder that i called GUAM.. it no findy!!!

wot am i doing wrong??????????????????????????????

BTW i put the GUAM folder onto the CFcard.. not in any perticular folder on the card..

:Cheers:

Last edited:
Back