Tom Tom 6

You have to download the maps from a different link..

Follow the instructions here:

http://ppcwarez.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1636&start=0

1. Install the TomTom cracked application
Execute in your pda the .cab file contained in archive above.

2. Copy the TomTom SD Card files
Copy to the root of your memory card the folders "itn, raster, schemes, tomtom, voices" found in archive above.

3. (OPTIONAL) Install Today plugin
If you want to install the TomTom today plugin (that is, if you want the TomTom icon in your start page), execute in your pda the .cab file contained in archive above.

4. Install map(s)
Install the map(s) that you want to the root of your memory card. They must be compatible with version 6. Find them sorted in archive(s) above.

5. Enjoy

Last edited:
I HAVE THE VOICES WORKING MATE!!
ITS JUST I SEEM TO BE MISSING THE UK JANE VOICE

SHE SOUND SEXYER THAN THE OTHERS LOL

I would suggest re-downloading the voices file and try copying it over again.

I would suggest re-downloading the voices file and try copying it over again.

THANK YOU MATE THATS DONE THE TRICK,

i have noticed there isnt any speed camera pre installed on this version is there a way of putting them on manually from somewere

THANK YOU MATE THATS DONE THE TRICK,

i have noticed there isnt any speed camera pre installed on this version is there a way of putting them on manually from somewere

Download the speedcamera POI (and/or the hundereds of other useful ones) from the downloads section and copy the 2files over to the map folder (called GB_plus_major.....)

has any one got this working on a mobile phone or does it only work on a pda many thanks

Download the speedcamera POI (and/or the hundereds of other useful ones) from the downloads section and copy the 2files over to the map folder (called GB_plus_major.....)

nice one mate thanks

does anyone one no if there is a way of copying my saved Favourite

Yes sir,all is now well and good..but to be honest..TomTom5 is just as good.

does anyone one no if there is a way of copying my saved Favourite

can anyone help me with this i have lots of saved places(in my favourate) is there anyway co copying them from old version to new version

I've downloaded a HUGE map, lol seems to be all of europe but it's a bit pant's as it isn't very detailed on english roads :(

Need a link to download a uk map please, other than that it all seems to work ok ;)

Last edited:
just for the record its does not work on my spv c550 mobile phone, i get to the chose language part and then the confirmation and then i get the message that its not compatible with my device, so some phones may struggle to get it working

Back