Tom Tom 6

ok heres the deal ive downloaded the cab files from oxyshare what and where do i put all the files im a bit confused now sorry about being a pain, ive downloaded the additional folders and a map where do i start . i have a acer n35 pda system with tom tom 5 on it

put the cabs on your sd card.

then plug your card in and navigate to the sd card with file explorer in the ppc select the cab and run:)

1. Install the TomTom cracked application
Execute in your pda the .cab file contained in archive above.

Copy the CAB file onto your SD card and run it (click it) on the pocket pc

2. Copy the TomTom SD Card files
Copy to the root of your memory card the folders "itn, raster, schemes, tomtom, voices" found in archive above.

Copy the folders mentioned to the root of the SD card

3. (OPTIONAL) Install Today plugin
If you want to install the TomTom today plugin (that is, if you want the TomTom icon in your start page), execute in your pda the .cab file contained in archive above.

Only adds a tomtom icon to desktop - optional

4. Install map(s)
Install the map(s) that you want to the root of your memory card. They must be compatible with version 6. Find them sorted in archive(s) above.

Copy map folder to the root of your SD card

5. Enjoy

Last edited:
i'm stil looking for a valid place to dowload the files from!! :(

When i try to download it , it says that the link has expired. Apparently the links only stay active for a few minutes unless a subscription is paid for....:(

Anyone willing to post it to yousendit.com?

It's my birthday today..............be kind!!! :)

When i try to download it , it says that the link has expired. Apparently the links only stay active for a few minutes unless a subscription is paid for....:(

Anyone willing to post it to yousendit.com?

It's my birthday today..............be kind!!! :)

i'm having the same problem, oxyshare been trying for a hour now still carnt get it to download, try registering uploading, turning firwall off,setting ip, why do people use this program and rapid share says i have to wait 71minutes before i can download, no wonder i'm going gray. LOL

Last edited:
i cant even find the link on oxyshare! Can you point me to where it is and i'll have a go?

Is there any way of upgrading the postcode search to the full postcode search?

seems to run well gave it a try last nite, the warnings to turn at a round about are given abit more in advance now compared to older version 5s Ive noticed, but didnt see much else different

Anyone else notice anything new apart from the new colours?

Yep..! thanks Zezayer,mines a Dell Axim X30,i just copied a few voices into..
program files/navigator/voices and deleted the ini file in there..all is well.
...Ta hope this might help other Dell users.

Yep..! thanks Zezayer,mines a Dell Axim X30,i just copied a few voices into..
program files/navigator/voices and deleted the ini file in there..all is well.
...Ta hope this might help other Dell users.
i wonder if this will work with my XDAII i'm let the map finish installing first and give it ago

Have you downloaded the map & followed the instructions?

Back