Tom Tom 6

How can I get POI's working on TT6?

I have tried copying the files to the root directory of the map and nothing shows up on screen and if it does when you click on it it says "No POI Found".

im with fragge on this 1

d/l from oxishare

put files to sd but when i place in my p910i the cab file shows as a notepad icon and doesnt do anything when selected

any help please would be greattt

im with fragge on this 1

d/l from oxishare

put files to sd but when i place in my p910i the cab file shows as a notepad icon and doesnt do anything when selected

any help please would be greattt

could this be because this is the PDA version of tt6??

is that a sarcastic way of saying i got the wrong version?

if so mate get some social skills and simply say that.

but thx for letting me know

Latest version of this available, crack released today. Check site on first page, has more details.

Latest version appears to be near final release from TomTom.

I do have another link, but not sure if i'm allowed to post.

Latest version of this available, crack released today. Check site on first page, has more details.

Latest version appears to be near final release from TomTom.

I do have another link, but not sure if i'm allowed to post.

cant connect

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/ppcwarez/public_html/phpBB2/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/ppcwarez/public_html/phpBB2/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/ppcwarez/public_html/phpBB2/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

What the difference in this release between tomtom6? And I take it its for PDA and pocket PC's:)

Sorry, I am not sure what the difference is, however as mentioned from what i gather this version is the final version to be released by TomTom

This is for pocket pc, the pxdxa site also has versions for Symbian and Palm, however as I do not use this platforms I do not want to post misleading instructions or links.

Any Ideas

Try the Tom Tom Support site.. LOL
Sorry i cant help nut needed to get that out my system

i seem to be having problems, it says no maps found, when loading tomtom

TomTom!!

Hi d34n
The reason it says no maps is because you have to download the maps separately look for them there in this thread

hasta la vista

Hi d34n
The reason it says no maps is because you have to download the maps separately look for them there in this thread

hasta la vista

I've tried downloading the GB Map, installed to the entire folder to the root of the SD card, launched software - No Map Found!!!

Maps!!

Hi Barca 99
I put mine in the memory card GB_plus_major_roads_of_WE map and went with no problems,make sure that the file of the map is the TT6 not the other versions

Hasta la vista

Anyone know of a rapidshare link for the complete western europe tomtom 6 maps?
Thanks Baggy69

Back