Tom Tom 6

zezayer

Inactive User
Reaction score
For Pocket PC / Smartphones.

Its out....... And already been cracked.... ;)

See below, (allowed to post it now) for details..

Thats the link i was PM'n people, i was told i could not post it on here hense the PM method...

http://ppcwarez.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1636

Cracked in 2days of release, got to be a record.. Enjoy people..

Surprisingly easy to install, (hardest bit is finding the download link on oxyshare) compared to most cracks....

Ignore the 1st few links, install the "TomTom v6 .cab cracked (register with any serial)" cab and copy the "TomTom v6 additional folders (itn, raster, schemes, tomtom, voices)" folders to the root of a card.

Then just download a map, and copy that to the root of the card

Last edited:
Thanks for the link charlie senator.

We're running TT5 just now on a mobile but will try the new version on another memory card. Looks a bit complicated though!

Thats the link i was PM'n people, i was told i could not post it on here hense the PM method...

http://ppcwarez.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1636

Cracked in 2days of release, got to be a record.. Enjoy people..

Surprisingly easy to install, (hardest bit is finding the download link on oxyshare) compared to most cracks....

Ignore the 1st few links, install the "TomTom v6 .cab cracked (register with any serial)" cab and copy the "TomTom v6 additional folders (itn, raster, schemes, tomtom, voices)" folders to the root of a card.

Then just download a map, and copy that to the root of the card

Sorry if it sounded like i didnt want to share.....

Last edited:
TomTom 6

I got it workin,but it won`t let me select a voice..?any ideas..!

I got it workin,but it won`t let me select a voice..?any ideas..!

This has been discussed on the same site as the downloads; here is the solution.

ppcwarez.org said:
I got a Dell Axim X5 here and had problems with voices. TT6 would not see the in \SD Card\voices\

I tried deleting voices in \Program Files\Navigator\ but it did not help.

Finally, I move \Program Files\Navigator\ to \SD Card\Program Files\Navigator\ and then placed "itn, raster, schemes, tomtom, voices" in \SD Card\Program Files\Navigator\ and all is well. Oh and I used Resco explorer to edit the shortcut in \Windows\Start Menu to point to "\SD Card\Program Files\Navigator\TomTom Navigator.exe"

ive downloaded it do i just copy to memory stick with crack or do you have to change any files

If you downloaded the cab file, just copy it to your ppc and run it....

Instructions on the website!!

Back