Toddlers who dislike spicy food 'racist'

Personally I cant see why threads like this are so popular as I see it as just more nonsense from the mouths of people who are just paid way too much for their jobs and they just have nothing better to do all day apart from making up stuff like this to get attention and media coverage... News stories like this are also used by the BNP to stir even more trouble, this same story is also on their site...

Anyway, I havent read the comments, I just thought I would have my little say :)

I personally dont think toddlers shouldnt be given spicy food anyway... Spicy Food + Toddlers = Extra Nappies... Furthermore food shouldnt have anything to do with political views... Although, I dont really like Tomatoes, cos theyre yukky and disgusting looking and look all bloody... I also dont like onions cos they look gross, however I also dont like blood or ugly folk, I think I might just be too sleepy right now :)

News stories like this are also used by the BNP to stir even more trouble, this same story is also on their site...

i wasn't aware of that. i'm not in the bnp either just so you know. nope.

Nope mate, I wasnt saying you are or that you are racist or anything like that... I was just saying that this story is actually on their site, when I googled Toddlers Spicy Food, it comes up... This is the kind of stories they use to stir hatred and seperation, its just stupid really because the agencies that come up with these kinds of things only do it for attention and publicity no matter if its good or bad.

The reason I googled it in the first place was im pretty sure I read somewhere that Toddlers shouldnt be eating things too spicy anyway it cant be too good for them at such a young age, too many spices etc...

When I used to be a kid all I ate was Toast and drank Ribena all day... Then my teeth fell out :)

Strawberry jam and butter on toast... Real butter non of this weird I cant believe its not butter stuff...

8 Year olds arent toddlers, I thought toddlers are about 3 or so, lol??? I dont think anyone should be feeding little babies 1-3 yr olds, spicy foods, surely it cant be healthy??? :) When I was that age I cant remember that far back but im sure we just had those little tiny jars of bannana and custard and foods like that?

Gosh I do talk about food a lot on this forum, lol

Last edited:
My dad used to say "If you don't eat, you don't shite, if you dont shite, you die!"

Needless to say I'm not a fussy eater :proud:

Yes we used to get if you dont eat it for your tea, your having it for your breakfast, and he did.

so how many people here feed their toddlers a curry? or a kebab or whatever? I have a 2 year old and beleive me when i say i wouldnt give her a curry at all. not worth the hassle of it all. some kids just dont like spicy food. and anyway kids this age are too young to understand what all this means. if there is racism then it comes from the parents and the people around them.

well my nipper loves spicey stuff,curry ,chilli all that n if he cops for you having some and you dont give him any he carrys on summat cruel

Back