TM-800 UR-19-09-2010 Released

well ive tried reflashing 4 times and HD channels simply dont playback the box freezes after 5 seconds. SD is now working but as soon as i try and pause, rewind or fast forward it freezes and locks up. Gutted :Chainsaw::Chainsaw:

i flashed mine too.but NO sound on hdmi,no Subtitles on sd/HD,No hd skin,yellow button asks Password .For me its not good at all ,back to previous 1.

There's nothing on the website or eurosky does anybody have make and model??

Hi 8s

what does it say on your recivers information about your Front processor?Mine is still 1.0.0 after flashing.

reflashed 6 times and completed Factory reset each time, tried a internal hard drive - WD 320GB and external WD250gb and all with the same results.

Seems to be stable on SD but if you pause,rewind or fast forward it crashes the box.

HD is a waste of time, hangs after about 5 secs and crashes the box

Ive gone back to the last stable DW modified image

Anyone else experiencing these problems?? as some people seem to be fine

no m8 mine is fine with the latest image. It would seem that not all boxes are the same.

Some have no audio.

Some cannot use pvr.

I myself can not boot a backup up of my box or anyone elses. It's very strange and makes you wonder if these boxes are all built exactly the same.

no m8 mine is fine with the latest image. It would seem that not all boxes are the same.

Some have no audio.

Some cannot use pvr.

I myself can not boot a backup up of my box or anyone elses. It's very strange and makes you wonder if these boxes are all built exactly the same.

mines a newish one with the fan attached to the top and the modified case top. Dont know if this makes any difference?? A little worrying when some work wonderfully and some like mine - crash wonderfully

my box records perfectly, and timeshifts perfectly

you just cannot watch anything recorded :(

im wondering if its to do with drives, as i had a 2G usb stick that refused to initialise, so i swapped it with a 4G of a different make, and it initialised perfectly, created a swapfile, and ill try a recording on it later today

Seems to be stable on SD but if you pause,rewind or fast forward it crashes the box.

HD is a waste of time, hangs after about 5 secs and crashes the box

I'm exactly the same as you mate. HD channels crash my machine if I try to play them back and SD seeking does the same.

I woke up this morning and found that the TM800 had lost my internal HDD again.

I'm exactly the same as you mate. HD channels crash my machine if I try to play them back and SD seeking does the same.

I woke up this morning and found that the TM800 had lost my internal HDD again.

wonder what the hell is causing the issue with some working and some not. Anyone got Technomates directline number i want my money back:proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:

I have the same box with fan and mine is fine upto now
Forrest did you leave the box turned off per instructions for 5 minutes ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same box with fan and mine is fine upto now
Forrest did you leave the box turned off per instructions for 5 minutes ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep did everything they said i was up till 11pm last night doing it again and again :grab:

My HDD has magically reappeard. :)

I've also noticed that I can now skip forward and back in SD recordings, HD recordings are still fooked though.

@ Rat, I thought the instructions only asked us to leave the box off for 1 minute during installation? :err:

what i did was,

flashed the box
went through wizard
factory reset
powered off for a few mins
went through wizard again
initialised HDD via HDD, red buttons

For me playback through the "LIST" button is perfect pause rewind fast forward.

If i play back through media player i get a cog athon when using any of the buttons like pause play etc.

Pvr functions on live tv eg pause play is hit and miss sometimes it works sometimes it locks up. Still a few bugs to iron out ur team me thinks.

yep did everything they said i was up till 11pm last night doing it again and again :grab:

Ok mate :) just trying to see if a minor thing was missed, easy done lol

Maybe witchy but for some reason I got 5 minutes from somewhere lol

Ok mate :) just trying to see if a minor thing was missed, easy done lol

Maybe witchy but for some reason I got 5 minutes from somewhere lol

cheers dude thanks for the advice :) tried everything for 4 hours last night :proud: gave up and went back to the last stable DW image

So I take it that even this release is hit and miss??

You seriously expected it NOT to be a hit & miss??? :proud:

And it will continue down the same road for as long as they do not release the code and let the slightly more apt teams deal with it...

Back