Titanium 2 Not Authorised

newb

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

Still trying to program my tit2 card been at it all week now used a the guide downloaded numerous files still no joy, i can program it ok not getting any errors anywhere but when i insert it into the box it just says not authorised when i click onto unsubscribed channels etc.

ive tryed ird forwards backwards using a rom10 ntl image.

Could some one check these files for me to see if they are correct the file is called TITANIUM 2 ALL YOU NEED heres the link

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/7350/4

i no my ird and bk are correct as i normally use them on my fun4 (which the kids have lost) : shocked2

help would be appreciated.

thanks

newb

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Still trying to program my tit2 card been at it all week now used a the guide downloaded numerous files still no joy, i can program it ok not getting any errors anywhere but when i insert it into the box it just says not authorised when i click onto unsubscribed channels etc.

Could some one check these files for me to see if they are correct the file is called TITANIUM 2 ALL YOU NEED heres the link

i no my ird and bk are correct as i normally use them on my fun4 (which the kids have lost) : shocked2

thanks

newb

the problem is probably your rom 10 image u will have to add teirs to it to get channel

the problem is probably your rom 10 image u will have to add teirs to it to get channel

i have just down loaded something called ntl tiers will that be it, it says delete something then paste the tet provided?

Hi

thanks

newb
You'll also need the latest 'crude' fix for tit2 mate, that flash is no use for the latest keyroll afaik, have a search around for recent tit2 posts. Might be a sticky, can't remember lol

:banana:!Vote Below! :banana:

look at the opos dirty fix thread in the stickys...

make a 2 teir card thats what im using.. works perfectly

just make sure u got the latest tit2 fix emu on the card

You'll also need the latest 'crude' fix for tit2 mate, that flash is no use for the latest keyroll afaik, have a search around for recent tit2 posts. Might be a sticky, can't remember lol

:banana:!Vote Below! :banana:
think i might just buy another fun4 alot more simpler!!!

ive just tried the tier still no joy, i deleted the tier lines and pasted the new text in patch, i persume you then save and burn that image??

not got the crude fix though not come across that? how come theres no recent download post with all the files you need, everything seems to be going back to 2006!!

think i might just buy another fun4 alot more simpler!!!

ive just tried the tier still no joy, i deleted the tier lines and pasted the new text in patch, i persume you then save and burn that image??

not got the crude fix though not come across that? how come theres no recent download post with all the files you need, everything seems to be going back to 2006!!
Hi

trying the new fix but when using these files i get this msg in win-exploer

Script Error on Line 90
Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 6 Bytes Requested, 4 Bytes Read

anyone any ideas only does it with the new files

Erase the card and start from scratch :)
I'd prefer to use titanium2 cards :) try this,View attachment 32622
I have 2 tit2 cards here that work perfect with these and a decent A86 image

:banana:vote below for clubland babe Cheryl!! :banana:

Erase the card and start from scratch :)
I'd prefer to use titanium2 cards :) try this,View attachment 32622
I have 2 tit2 cards here that work perfect with these and a decent A86 image

:banana:vote below for clubland babe Cheryl!! :banana:
hi m8 thanks or the files just tryed them, but get that error now when trying to burn rom image in win-exploer

Script Error on Line 90

pulling my hair out

hi m8 thanks or the files just tryed them, but get that error now when trying to burn rom image in win-exploer

Script Error on Line 90

pulling my hair out
this is from memory, if the card flashed properly, just use programmer in phoenix mode and nagraedit to load your image :)

do you definately have winexplorer set to TitaniumCard_Nagra_Settings?
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Back