Outlook Thread Splitter

goalseeker

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any help greatly appreciated.
I have had to reinstall Windows 10 because of a faulty HDD and with it I kissed goodbye to my Outlook 2016 emails. I have found a fairly recent group of my email files which are pst files but amongst the list of email addresses is an OUTLOOK Data File which when loaded using the Export/Import link in Outlook Advanced Options. I notice that all my emails share the same data file listing so when I import the first email address it causes all the rest to import to the same folder under Outlook Data File followed by Inbox folder which does not separate the different email addresses. When I try to upload the Data File I get the error Data File already open.
I could go through the emails and move each one into respective folders but they would still fall together under the Outlook Data File Folder.
Is there anyway to upload the separate email addresses and have them file under a correct header folder? If I try to individually upload an email address such as david@ **********.pst I get the error this is not a data file.

As I say any help greatly appreciated
Thank You and compliments of the season to all fellow members.

Back